Society Remember that kid who purposely ran over a mother and her baby in stroller?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Sentenced to community service?

Justice served

I saw that on Truth earlier. Unreal he got no punishment. Unfortunate he received no true justice, let alone no suffering. Fuck that guy. Fuck Soros. Fuck the current bullshit system in democrat areas.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Lol it is pretty ironic that gascons incompetence is why this scumbag was free to be gunned down he would have been in jail and avoided this fate. At least this criminal can't victimize more people now but it wasnt even the government that solved this was because an even worse criminal shot him. Reminds me of this Simpsons video)
View: https://youtu.be/3f5viRoaZNw

From the article:

"If George Gascon actually did his job, this kid would still be alive in jail."

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I saw that on Truth earlier. Unreal he got no punishment. Unfortunate he received no true justice, let alone no suffering. Fuck that guy. Fuck Soros. Fuck the current bullshit system in democrat areas.
He only got the suffering from karma those bullets probably hurt.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
If L.A county wants to let it be mad max here at least let us constitutionally carry guns and decide our own fates. The remote parts of CA like the I.E ,deserts and Forrests should not have the same restrictive gun laws as the liberal cities by the coast. The sheriffs could just hand out ccws easily if they wanted too but for some reason dont.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If L.A county wants to let it be mad max here at least let us constitutionally carry guns and decide our own fates. The remote parts of CA like the I.E ,deserts and Forrests should not have the same restrictive gun laws as the liberal cities by the coast. The sheriffs could just hand out ccws easily if they wanted too but for some reason dont.
It's politics. If enough vote for it, it happens. California as a whole is gone; too many dipshit democrats. This is why it has the largest exodus of any state within the United States. Newsom also took a $100B+ surplus to a $30B+ defecit in a matter of months, and it's only going to get worse. Newsom is going to run for president, by the way.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He only got the suffering from karma those bullets probably hurt.
I would like to know how long he lived after being shot. If he died instantly or within 30 seconds, the bullets didn't hurt. If he was spitting up blood, gurgling to breath, living for a few minutes while dying, maybe, but bullets don't hurt when they kill, they only hurt when they take a while to kill you.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It's politics. If enough vote for it, it happens. California as a whole is gone; too many dipshit democrats. This is why it has the largest exodus of any state within the United States. Newsom also took a $100B+ surplus to a $30B+ defecit in a matter of months, and it's only going to get worse. Newsom is going to run for president, by the way.
Thats the thing we dont actually have to vote for it. the laws are already in place for sheriffs to hand out all the ccws they want if they actually wanted to in CA in theory folks in CA should legally be able to get a ccw almost immediately but they put in a bunch of BS bureaucracy to get one and made the process longer The only law newsom actually has control over is the magazine capacity of 10 because he keeps blocking judge benitez who is the only person fighting for gun rights in CA. Newsoms old homie xavier becerra was the guy standing in the way of judge benitez.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I would like to know how long he lived after being shot. If he died instantly or within 30 seconds, the bullets didn't hurt. If he was spitting up blood, gurgling to breath, living for a few minutes while dying, maybe, but bullets don't hurt when they kill, they only hurt when they take a while to kill you.
A head shot was probably painless but getting shot in the lung is an agonizing death where you basically choke on your blood.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Thats the thing we dont actually have to vote for it. the laws are already in place for sheriffs to hand out all the ccws they want if they actually wanted to in CA in theory folks in CA should legally be able to get a ccw almost immediately but they but in a bunch of BS bureaucracy to get one and made the process longer The only law newsom actually has control over is the magazine capacity of 10 because he keeps blocking judge benitez who is the only person fighting for gun rights in CA. Newsoms old homie xavier becerra was the guy standing in the way of judge benitez.

I'm south of you, barely. I am aware of this. My comment on voting means it needs democrats out. That ain't happening in this state. The state is gone. People love suffering and high taxes, increases in taxes, and the government taking away rights day by day.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
A head shot was probably painless but getting shot in the lung is an agonizing death where you basically choke on your blood.
Did they state how many shots he took, and where they were? How far he was found from the initial shooting? Drowning on blood may be suffering, but if it's a 30 second process, it has nothing on dying of bone cancer for months or years (which good/nice people have to deal with). Running over someone with a car certainly has pain for a long time. That's all I'm trying to say. He should have had his nails pulled out, fingers chopped off knuckle by knuckle, legs broken from the ankle to the shin to the knee cap to the femur, and continue on. Not a person that should have a nice death, in my opinion.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Did they state how many shots he took, and where they were? How far he was found from the initial shooting? Drowning on blood may be suffering, but if it's a 30 second process, it has nothing on dying of bone cancer for months or years (which good/nice people have to deal with). Running over someone with a car certainly has pain for a long time. That's all I'm trying to say. He should have had his nails pulled out, fingers chopped off knuckle by knuckle, legs broken from the ankle to the shin to the knee cap to the femur, and continue on. Not a person that should have a nice death, in my opinion.
I agree. the article doesnt specify where he was shot. This dude sounds rapey AF like he was originally planning to kidnap this woman a woman with a child which is even more heinous of a crime.

He spiked some womans drink previously.

"The teen was already on felony probation for poisoning a high school girl's drink at the time of the hit-and-run, which surveillance cameras captured on Aug. 6, 2021."

This was an evil guy doing all that before age 18.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I agree. the article doesnt specify where he was shot. This dude sounds rapey AF like he was originally planning to kidnap this woman a woman with a child which is even more heinous of a crime.

"The teen was already on felony probation for poisoning a high school girl's drink at the time of the hit-and-run, which surveillance cameras captured on Aug. 6, 2021."

Sounds like a nice upstanding citizen. I can understand the Soros support. Fuck this state sucks.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

He won't be missed.