General Rent a man to do nothing, only £70.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
A Japanese man has carved out a niche for himself, renting himself out to do basically nothing for 10,000 yen (about £70, or $95 US).

He will not do anything except "eat drink, and give a simple response" according to him, however he will accompany people and listen to them. He won't pretend to be a friend or acquaintance.

Apparently he averages 3 to 4 clients per day, not bad pay for basically just existing.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’m gonna set up a rival company whereby I will come in at £69 and bring some price competitiveness to this market

T

The Big Guy

I’m gonna set up a rival company whereby I will come in at £69 and bring some price competitiveness to this market
I've been doing this for free all my life.

I wont do anything except eat drink say no and keep fingers warm

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A Japanese man has carved out a niche for himself, renting himself out to do basically nothing for 10,000 yen (about £70, or $95 US).

He will not do anything except "eat drink, and give a simple response" according to him, however he will accompany people and listen to them. He won't pretend to be a friend or acquaintance.

Apparently he averages 3 to 4 clients per day, not bad pay for basically just existing.

Translation: He sells dat ass

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't think so.

You can rent families in Japan and stuff. People there can be quite lonely which leads to weird businesses.
Do they have stuff like this in Deutschland