Renzo Gracie says 'everybody is taking steroids' except 'rare cases' like Chris Weidman and Frankie

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/1...silva-ronda-rousey-pettis-dana-white-mma-news

"Celebrating his forty-eighth birthday Wednesday, MMA legend Renzo Gracieweighed in on the sport's alarming rise in drug test failures.

Specifically regarding Anderson Silva, it doesn't sound like Gracie was especially surprised to hear about the former UFC middleweight champion failing multiple drug screenings prior to and following his bout with Nick Diaz atUFC 183.

"Everybody is taking (steroids)," Gracie told Brazilian outlet Tatame. "The difference is that Anderson probably lost control of when the substance would be out of his body. Fighters who don't use (PEDs) can't compete in this sport. There are some exceptional guys, like Frankie Edgar and Chris Weidman. Those two never took anything. I watch them closely. Everybody takes (steroids), except them. But they are rare cases....."

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I know everyone will hate on Renzo but if there was anyone in the game I'd bank on being clean it's those 2 guys.

I have always felt this way. Nothing would shock me, but yeah. They're family men, guys. With morals. You know?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Why this baby stole Gene Lebell clothes

What many people don't know is that Gene perfected cloning thousands of years ago and has cloned himself so each century can experience the wonder that is Gene. This baby is just the latest version of Gene, so naturally he had his clothes made up for himself in preparation.

Last edited:

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I know everyone will hate on Renzo but if there was anyone in the game I'd bank on being clean it's those 2 guys.

I have always felt this way. Nothing would shock me, but yeah. They're family men, guys. With morals. You know?
So was Anderson