Report: McGregor’s entourage accused of forcing woman into SUV

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Online outlet Insider is currently investigating Los Angeles club and restaurant Delilah over claims that the establishment, ‘allows employees to be vulnerable to mistreatment by celebrities.’ During their investigation that outlet claims to have uncovered a story involving former UFC champion Conor McGregor and his entourage.

Insider quotes two former Delilah employees in their report over a supposed incident that took place this March. The outlet writes that details are ‘hazy,’ but two eyewitnesses told them they were present when McGregor and a group of friends were being…

Report: Conor McGregor banned from club after accusations that woman was forced into SUV with teammate

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He apparently months later went to eat at the restaurant and left without paying the bill

M

member 3289

Holy shit what a nothing story

Tl;dr - Charlie Ward was making out with a restaurant employee inside the SUV and the manager threatened to call 911, even when the employee said she was in the SUV on her own accord

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015

Tl;dr - Charlie Ward was making out with a restaurant employee inside the SUV and the manager threatened to call 911, even when the employee said she was in the SUV on her own accord
Apparently you like Conor a lot, because that's not all that the story says...

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

You are a troll, I get it, but leave this one alone.

Ward has done some dark shit, McGregor as well, there are stories I have heard here about the way they treat women at these sessions, if even partially true they should be locked up, Ward especially.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
You keep saying this nonsense. Stop.

Lol
You aren't a troll?

I thought it was your thing.

Yes, heard, wasn't at any of his coke sessions. Plenty of people were though, word gets around, it could be bullshit, it is gossip, but its pretty dark gossip.

Lets see what else comes out of the woodwork, with what already has its not looking good.

M

member 3289

You aren't a troll?

I thought it was your thing.
First rule of Fight Club...

Yes, heard, wasn't at any of his coke sessions. Plenty of people were though, word gets around, it could be bullshit, it is gossip, but its pretty dark gossip.

Lets see what else comes out of the woodwork, with what already has its not looking good.
This is my problem with it and why I won't take what you're saying seriously. If it turns out to be true I'll come back and apologize, but you have to understand how this looks to the third source of information (with you being the second source and whoever told you being the first source).

M

member 3289

Also lol @ the part about McGregor being banned from the restaurant but returning 45 days later.

And no one told him he was still banned? 45 days is long enough to make them all forget about it?

Lol

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
First rule of Fight Club...

This is my problem with it and why I won't take what you're saying seriously. If it turns out to be true I'll come back and apologize, but you have to understand how this looks to the third source of information (with you being the second source and whoever told you being the first source).
I would have been the same, problem I have is theres too much of it to ignore and its starting to come out as true.

I know people close enough to both scenes, fighting and entertainment, know my fair share of session heads too.

Some of them I know aren't reliable, we will see what happens, media are cunts as well, trying to make stories happen.

M

member 3289

Some of them I know aren't reliable, we will see what happens, media are cunts as well, trying to make stories happen.
When you first joined this forum you were so staunchly anti-Conor/anti-SBG that you would never even consider the fact that Conor and squad might not be guilty.

You've come a long way, Seamus.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
When you first joined this forum you were so staunchly anti-Conor/anti-SBG that you would never even consider the fact that Conor and squad might not be guilty.

You've come a long way, Seamus.

Hahah well played.

I am still clear on McGregor being a cunt, make no mistake, some of his "squad" are alright, Ward is a shit bag though.

This one does seem like aggressive media tactics, trying to drum something up, you're right.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Imagine being this rich, this famous. You could roll around, do random nice shit, roll with your loser Irish gang guys whatever. Take care of the little people, get your Irish godfather fix or whatever. Is he gonna merc us or buy us a christmas turkey? I dunno.

But instead, you walk out on checks. Like a primadonna little baby. You could roll quiet and let there be rumors that talk for you. But instead you are sucker punching old men on CCTV because they don't respect you.

I mean I don't get it. None of this adds to his appeal, or makes him look like the gangster badass he's pushing,etc. He's self destructing, even if it's just the destruction of an image he was trying to push.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Imagine being this rich, this famous. You could roll around, do random nice shit, roll with your loser Irish gang guys whatever. Take care of the little people, get your Irish godfather fix or whatever. Is he gonna merc us or buy us a christmas turkey? I dunno.

But instead, you walk out on checks. Like a primadonna little baby. You could roll quiet and let there be rumors that talk for you. But instead you are sucker punching old men on CCTV because they don't respect you.

I mean I don't get it. None of this adds to his appeal, or makes him look like the gangster badass he's pushing,etc. He's self destructing, even if it's just the destruction of an image he was trying to push.
For whatever reason, been struggling with that destruction for a while

And we can thank nate and khabib for deflating the hype machine.......it’s unreal tbh....if he was managed correctly, I believe he could have been ok

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And we can thank nate and khabib for deflating the hype machine.......it’s unreal tbh....if he was managed correctly, I believe he could have been ok
I still maintain his striking is something special and was years ahead. But that Aldo fight (his big impress at the top) is almost 4 years old now.
Nate was bigger than Conor and weight classes exist for a reason. Conor hits hard for his size... but not for someone comfortable a couple weight classes up. Conor landed over and over and just couldn't starch the fighter used to bigger shots.

Whatever skill gain there was going to be at this point would have happened. 4 years at the top and we haven't seen the ground or even ground defense come with it, let alone the interest in staying active. So much damn potential. At the top for that fleeting moment.
As for Khabib, he smashes everyone, so it's not like Khabib exposed a lack of ground game on his own. But we have never seen anything new. All the great strikers that managed to get a nod at best of all time had to show some ground defense during their run.

Like you said, managed better and it feels like some very small additions and a straight head could have kept the machine going.