Report: Saudis offer $100 million to host Khabib fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

If you’re in the business of believing MMA managers, it would appear that Khabib Nurmagomedov is in high demand around the world.

TMZ spoke to Khabib’s manager recently, and he claims that the rulers of Saudi Arabia want a Khabib fight in their territory so bad that they’re willing to pay up to $100 million dollars for it. As long as it’s a fight against Conor McGregor or Floyd Mayweather:

”I know some people in Saudi Arabia, right now, they met with me. They want to pay $100 million to Khabib to fight Conor in Saudi Arabia. They want to pay Khabib $100 million to fight Floyd in Saudi Arabia.”

That would appear to be…

Report: Saudi Arabia offering $100 million to host Khabib fight vs. McGregor or Mayweather

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Not Floyd, please....but, if I was offered a ton of money to fight flizoyd, I’d probably go that route even though there is no chance he beats Floyd in a boxing match

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
"If you’re in the business of believing MMA managers"

Not usually. But if Ali says he is in tight with some Saudi Arabians, then he's telling the truth. Just as long as they're asking him to set up a fight between Khabib and Floyd, and not a fight between a New York skyscraper and a passenger jet, then we're all good.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I would not want to be involved with those people, but Khabib rolls with a scary crowd already I guess.

The Cobra

Feb 4, 2020
I have a feeling they’ll fight at MSG in the fall or winter. I don’t think Conor will go to Saudi Arabia and Khabib doesn’t want to fight in Nevada.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have a feeling they’ll fight at MSG in the fall or winter. I don’t think Conor will go to Saudi Arabia and Khabib doesn’t want to fight in Nevada.
Dana and Conor are talking like this Khabib rematch is a done deal, but I think Tony is going to give Khabib one hell of a fight. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he wins either. I just hope they make it to the cage this team. We deserve to finally see this shit go down.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just imagine what would happen if Conor rematched Khabib in Saudi Arabia and knocked him out. Mecca would have a meltdown and Conor would probably never get out alive.

T

The Big Guy

if you believe anything from Ali Abedelaziz, you're an idiot.
Kinda weird that a filthy rat terrorist and the country that supplied almost all the 9/11 terrorists are allowed to be making business deals

Shouldn't that POS ali abdisease be arrested for contacting his handlers

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Kinda weird that a filthy rat terrorist and the country that supplied almost all the 9/11 terrorists are allowed to be making business deals

Shouldn't that POS ali abdisease be arrested for contacting his handlers
Corrupt government deserves the blame.