Report | Woman claims Conor McGregor fathered her child, requests DNA test

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

First she says...
“I don’t want his money. I just want to prove he is Clodagh’s dad and I’m not lying,”
Then she says...
"I’m living with my mum, on my own, with no job, with a baby, I’m struggling, it is harder than I thought it was."
Then she says...
"I really didn’t want to do this, I wish we could have sorted it out privately. I don’t know why he let it come to this"
Then she says...
“I want my kid to have the best life and I know his money can help with that,”

She doesn't want his money, she only wants her baby to be able to wake up to breakfast in a nice house with a nice view, be driven around in a nice car, eat at the finest establishments, experience different cultures while travelling the world, and of course, and of course, the baby shoud experience all of this with the best Nanny.

She's a whore. Conor's a dog. The baby's a lotto ticket. The lawyers are licking their chop!
Unfair and harsh.
She's a young woman who had sex with a rich and powerful celebrity, it's likely most women would have done the same.
Just be happy your mother didn't get caught when she took risks with the wrong guys.

Nov 21, 2015
"on my own, with no job, with a baby, I’m struggling, it is harder than I thought it was."

What would make her think raising a kid with no job wouldn't be
anything but nightmarishly' hard?

The ignorance of youth before life kicks you square in the forehead

Wish all involved well though

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Unfair and harsh.
She's a young woman who had sex with a rich and powerful celebrity, it's likely most women would have done the same.
Just be happy your mother didn't get caught when she took risks with the wrong guys.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Sexual assault, baby mamas everywhere, coke binges, asaulting a bus...Conor needs to go back to touch butt to find his center.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
his bastard child is pretty funny looking and has the nose of a young conor.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Who da fook is the daddy? Who da fook names a baby clodagh?
they really wanted to let the world know the baby was irish with that name. it is like a mexican kid being named Jesús. baby Clodagh."proper twelve".Eire-Potato