General Restaurant Replaces Bread with Pickles

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

Restaurant Replaces Bread with Pickles for Best Sandwich Ever

When it comes to eating out, a safe choice for lunch is always a sandwich…

An easy delicious and hearty meal, sandwiches have the amazing ability to make sure you remain full and satisfied until dinner time.

You can have whatever you want in a sandwich! As long as you have two slices of bread, you can make your sandwich any way you like.

You can fill it with cold meats, cheeses, or even add a sprinkling of lettuce – for a refreshing crispness. Then of course, you have add some sauce in, be it mayonnaise, ranch or just a simple ketchup.

And, the best way to finish your sandwich is by adding on a few pickles or onions, just to give you a punch of flavour.

But what if you could have the pickle instead of the bread?

How does that sound?

It all started in New Jersey.

Where a small restaurant called Elsie’s had an amazing idea to create a truly unique sandwich experience.

Well, like in any sandwich joint, you can either build your own sandwich, or ask for the filling of a speciality sandwich.

But they don’t put it in bread.

Instead, the filing will then be added to a large kosher pickle, which has been split down the middle.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
big pickles can be soft inside...I like smaller tight pickles

;)

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I would destroy one of those while high. Sober, probably not my first choice.
Only in f’ing Jersey!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Holy fuck I just had a great idea. I'm gonna start watching Jersey shore from the beginning. One of the greatest tv shows ever made