Retard just cut someone on London Underground

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

haha

Yeah I spent a fair amount of time trying to crack that one then realised life is too short and there are more than enough people on the case for me to give a rats ass.

Ill say this to offset any negative things Ive said and that is a friend of mine who hooked up with an Israeli chic when we were over there and didnt think too much of Israelis in general said that they are TOTALLY different in Israel, some of the warmest most inviting folk he met. He was a broke backpacker and stayed there without spending anything because no one would let him pay for anything
Maybe they are trying to take over for American's as terrible tourists but wonderful hosts?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Maybe they are trying to take over for American's as terrible tourists but wonderful hosts?

Possibly? My fellow Aussies are the worst tourists ever, I fucking cringe around them when OS, its like they have to let everyone in a blocks radius know that they are Aussie and act more "aussie" than anyone does here. They are so rude to the locals in developing countries too, been any many an argument with them because of it.

M

member 1013

Possibly? My fellow Aussies are the worst tourists ever, I fucking cringe around them when OS, its like they have to let everyone in a blocks radius know that they are Aussie and act more "aussie" than anyone does here. They are so rude to the locals in developing countries too, been any many an argument with them because of it.
No us Canadians are the worst! Canada #1!

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
No us Canadians are the worst! Canada #1!
My personal experience with travelers

Canadians - pretty chill trying hard not to be mistaken as Americans (Flag on suit case etc)
Americans - Okay but loud like us but they dont drink much compared to us and the Poms
British - Generally okay but like us can handle their alcohol but unless us cant handle the sun so mix the two and things can get hairy with them.
Kiwis - Best people on earth to travel with.
Chinese - Horrible manners but okay otherwise
Koreans - Okay but very reserved even the men are child like but they are relatively new to travel
Japanese - Fucking annoying IDK why but they annoy me
Nordic - Cool people especially the Sammis like Jons
Southern and Eastern Euro - Pretty cool especially the women