Returned To MMA training after 15 years

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I started when it was basically Vale tudo in 1997. In 2002 things changed in my life and I had to grow up and become responsible. Was only able to get an occasional class with Mark Hall for a couple years after that. After interviewing my buddy Virgil Zwicker for the podcast, I decided to finally take up his offer and showed up for tonight’s class. I was the old man there and I’m gonna be feeling it hard tomorrow but it felt really good!

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I literally can't believe you're posting this.
I started bjj stretching again this morning to get back into it & have a personal trainer in the morning.
I blame the Angels losing streak.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I literally can't believe you're posting this.
I started bjj stretching again this morning to get back into it & have a personal trainer in the morning.
I blame the Angels losing streak.
Not a winner for the Angels recent record but good for you too brother. I was waiting to hit the mat but tonight was kickboxing. Definitely feeling it in the shoulders and shins.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I started when it was basically Vale tudo in 1997. In 2002 things changed in my life and I had to grow up and become responsible. Was only able to get an occasional class with Mark Hall for a couple years after that. After interviewing my buddy Virgil Zwicker for the podcast, I decided to finally take up his offer and showed up for tonight’s class. I was the old man in the class and I’m gonna be feeling it hard tomorrow but it felt really good!

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Gonna be sore for out hang out tonight lol

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Eat a strong breakfeast and take a protein shake right after your training.

Good luck, look for small wins here and there

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I started when it was basically Vale tudo in 1997. In 2002 things changed in my life and I had to grow up and become responsible. Was only able to get an occasional class with Mark Hall for a couple years after that. After interviewing my buddy Virgil Zwicker for the podcast, I decided to finally take up his offer and showed up for tonight’s class. I was the old man in the class and I’m gonna be feeling it hard tomorrow but it felt really good!

What's going to be your finishing-move? :D
EDIT: finishing move and nickname?

(I'm expecting something like a Hawk-Divebomb-Piledriver here...)

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
What’s it gonna take for you to string together your first coherent sentence? Do we need to have an intervention?
You calling me out for coherency is like me calling you out about being old.. it is what it is.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
@Song2054 and since you agree with him ill tech fall your old crumpet eating ass too!

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017

Good stuff & GL

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I want to take you down live
You very well could but just know there's hell to pay when we hit the mat..I can live with being taken down but just know that you better be strong and in shape coz I'm 210 and stronger than a mfer right now And I won't lose in the very wrestling mat I train on. I'm a lot better now than I was growing up..I'm gonna remind you that you're not wrestling a slouch from England and are tangling with a fkn savage.