General Rhino poacher stomped by elephant and eaten by lions...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Negative ghost rider, until I was bored this morning I had no idea I had accidentally bumped this thread. I am assuming I wasn't paying attention enough when I made the post.
You know your post was incoherent, right?

T

The Big Guy

Yeah, man. That's definitely what I said. You think street level drug dealers are the real problem of the drug trade too?
No but they are generally the shittiest in the chain of command. I dont care about their lives either

What's makes you think I only care about the poachers? I just applauded one guys death. Does that mean I'm all for illegal wildlife trade to china or anywhere else? I sure hope I didnt implicate something ignorant like that

I enjoy poached eggs
Cant back this though. I hope that same elephant stomps out 10 more that look just like him

poached_rhino_330w.jpg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You know your post was incoherent, right?
It's 6am now. I'm considering when to go back to sleep. When I bumped this thread it was because I was looking for the elephant lunch thread. I'm a cunt for bumping threads, but I cannot abide stolen valor. So if a debate sparks I want it known it was by accident.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
No but they are generally the shittiest in the chain of command. I dont care about their lives either

What's makes you think I only care about the poachers? I just applauded one guys death. Does that mean I'm all for illegal wildlife trade to china or anywhere else? I sure hope I didnt implicate something ignorant like that

I enjoy poached eggs
Cant back this though. I hope that same elephant stomps out 10 more that look just like him

View attachment 9709
You know we run out of elephants and rhinos long before we run out of poachers, right?

T

The Big Guy

Because people say stupid shit like "Good, I hope more elephants stomp on people!!!" Let me guess, the protestors showed those capitalist pigs by burning down that Wendy's?
Your funny

I hope an elephant stomps the protester's too. We need an army of elephants to stomp out all my perceived enemies