General Rhino poacher stomped by elephant and eaten by lions...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

I fucking love it.... I've donated to numerous animal conservation organizations, anti poaching groups, I'm against game hunting, ivory trade, and I'll fucking take the head off a poacher or a rich douchebag who goes into a game reserve to kill an animal that's been raised by humans, chained up most of the time, and depends on humans for food and care..... So when I see this, it makes my life.

Fuck that poacher, fuck all poachers and game hunters... I hope that they all end up like this

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I fucking love it.... I've donated to numerous animal conservation organizations, anti poaching groups, I'm against game hunting, ivory trade, and I'll fucking take the head off a poacher or a rich douchebag who goes into a game reserve to kill an animal that's been raised by humans, chained up most of the time, and depends on humans for food and care..... So when I see this, it makes my life.

Fuck that poacher, fuck all poachers and game hunters... I hope that they all end up like this
What's a "game hunter"?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I think he meant trophy hunter
Trophy hunting is generally a misused term. Someone who takes the trophy and leaves the meat in the vast majority of cases just a regular old poacher. Animal rights groups have this thing they do where they coin or co-opt new terms to further push hunting away from being socially acceptable.

M

member 3289

Trophy hunting is generally a misused term. Someone who takes the trophy and leaves the meat in the vast majority of cases just a regular old poacher. Animal rights groups have this thing they do where they coin or co-opt new terms to further push hunting away from being socially acceptable.
Most people in the West don't need to hunt for food.

I would say 98% of hunters in western countries are just beta cuck pussies.

T

The Big Guy

“It was very sad to see the daughters of the deceased man mourning the loss of their father, and worse still, only being able to recover very little of his remains.”

T

The Big Guy

Next headline will be
"racist white elephant kills black hiker"

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
“It was very sad to see the daughters of the deceased man mourning the loss of their father, and worse still, only being able to recover very little of his remains.”

Laughing at poor people dying? I didn't know you were a Democrat.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Karma for those who mess with the animal kingdom ....

One loves to see it.

Namaste

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I have to agree with Marty Mcfly on this one.

I love seeing poachers get trampled and eaten. I wish there was a video so I could like and subscribe
What exactly do you think a poacher does, and what are their motivations?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This was an unintentional bump. It seems to have sparked some animosity tho. I was looking for the elephant lunch thread. I think a glitch happened, but I'm not sure as I had been drinking beers with my salad.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
The article said iirc that he was a rhino poacher.

Am I wrong to assume he was trespassing to kill a wild animal illegally?
Potentially, yes. Poaching is a very broad term. Poachers are generally to the illegal wildlife trade what Tuesday afternoon street walkers are to sex work.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
This was an unintentional bump. It seems to have sparked some animosity tho. I was looking for the elephant lunch thread. I think a glitch happened, but I'm not sure as I had been drinking beers with my salad.
Don't make excuses, you were just drunk.

T

The Big Guy

Potentially, yes. Poaching is a very broad term. Poachers are generally to the illegal wildlife trade what Tuesday afternoon street walkers are to sex work.
Please tell me more about brave and stunning poachers.

Elephants and lions working together to save the rhinos. Like a fucking Disney movie, I'd take my kid to see that one