General Rich man got got

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Waits for OP to shitpost his own thread and ends up in a conversation with himself and ends up arguing with himself and then tells everyone else to fuck off and eventually starts another thread titled “fuck off gayboys”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wonder why there wasn't much blood? U reckon a vampire got him?

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Wonder what the deal with this is.

Wow.

I am familiar with his work.

That is some Khashoggi-type shit.
Therefore MBS is probably behind it since he is/was Saudi Arabian.

Which probably means his killer will never be found, or is already on a plane back to the Kingdom.

Rest in peace.

Namaste

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wow.

Which probably means his killer will never be found, or is already on a plane back to the Kingdom.

Rest in peace.

Namaste
I'm still leaning towards vampire

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Wow.

Rest in peace.

Namaste
when i saw 'wealthy' and 'dismembered' in the headline I thought 'that sounds like some Saudi shit'.

i'm guessing he was killed to make way for a ride-sharing app in Africa that's connected to Old Money.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
when i saw 'wealthy' and 'dismembered' in the headline I thought 'that sounds like some Saudi shit'.

i'm guessing he was killed to make way for a ride-sharing app in Africa that's connected to Old Money.
That second article says they suspect it's a business deal gone very wrong. First article says he laid off 800 staff not long ago.

My guess is he borrowed from bad people and whatever scheme he had planned fell through and he couldn't pay the debt

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The assassin stabbed him repeatedly in the chest to kill him, according to his autopsy results. He used a stun gun to incapacitate Saleh before murdering him, police sources said

That does sound like some kingdom stuff. This guy have any public comments criticizing the that government?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The assassin stabbed him repeatedly in the chest to kill him, according to his autopsy results. He used a stun gun to incapacitate Saleh before murdering him, police sources said

That does sound like some kingdom stuff. This guy have any public comments criticizing the that government?
Iirc he said they are a bunch of cunts who would never dare to stab him to death and chop him up.

M

member 1013

Wow.

Rest in peace.

Namaste
Update... 'asistant' in custody:

This article says he is the son of Bangladeshi immigrants.