Rick and Morty game for phone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Called pocket Morty's.

It's a rip off of Pokemon games. Just got it an hour or so back. It's good fun so far.

Basically you collect different Morty's and train them. Then travel to other dimensions to challenge other Rick's.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Sell me on Rick and Morty please. Not the game, the TV series.
Do you like to laugh?
If you answered yes than this show is for you.

Varying types of humour, violence and quirky family dynamics on display. Episodes are only half an hour but feel shorter and are for the most part self contained.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Do you like to laugh?
If you answered yes than this show is for you.

Varying types of humour, violence and quirky family dynamics on display. Episodes are only half an hour but feel shorter and are for the most part self contained.
In then, I'll start next week.

There was a convention in Santa Clara a few months ago and I wondered WTF was going on, people in their droves queuing for hours. I'm an ex Whedon con person so I sort of get it but they're not real dammit!!

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
In then, I'll start next week.

There was a convention in Santa Clara a few months ago and I wondered WTF was going on, people in their droves queuing for hours. I'm an ex Whedon con person so I sort of get it but they're not real dammit!!
I'd say you can get a good feel of the show in a few episodes. If you don't like it by the end of episode three than it's not for you.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'd say you can get a good feel of the show in a few episodes. If you don't like it by the end of episode three than it's not for you.
On a different but slightly similar note I've been told I'd love Bojack but I've not crossed into that realm at all. The FX spy thingy too.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
On a different but slightly similar note I've been told I'd love Bojack but I've not crossed into that realm at all. The FX spy thingy too.
Can't speak for Bojack but Archer is very funny. A couple seasons weren't great but Overall pretty good.
Rick and Morty is the best thing going imo.