General Right Wingers, identify yourselves

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
But that is being exasperated by internet/social media.
And traditional media, failing and corrupt institutions such as the fbi, justice department, cdc, nih, corrupt back door agreements with unions/other lobbies with parties, etc. Government control is the root issue imo not the tool that is both contributing and being used to fight it.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
And traditional media, failing and corrupt institutions such as the fbi, justice department, cdc, nih, corrupt back door agreements with unions/other lobbies with parties, etc. Government control is the root issue imo not the tool that is both contributing and being used to fight it.
But government control and how it’s rapidly changing is a direct result of social media. Look at who holds political positions. We have people within the government who are deep into Qanon, and have gotten their positions because of their social media following.

I agree with you that Government control is an issue, to an extent, and there has always been corruption. But there is no denying that social media/internet has greatly exasperated the problem.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
But government control and how it’s rapidly changing is a direct result of social media. Look at who holds political positions. We have people within the government who are deep into Qanon, and have gotten their positions because of their social media following.

I agree with you that Government control is an issue, to an extent, and there has always been corruption. But there is no denying that social media/internet has greatly exasperated the problem.
Social media has also given outsiders like Trump, Bernie, Tulsi, Yang etc platforms and at least a fighting chance. You don’t the recalls like the ones in California with out them.

blame the ones with their fingers on the trigger not the gun.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's the point of having individual nations, states, cities, etc. Live with people who have similar values. The alternative is colonization.
Just put me around my QAnon bros and I'm good. We like to decode drops with our MAGA hats on during the weekends, while we make hand sewn confederate flags to sell at the local gun show.

flag.png