General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This morning I was down to 3 baht, so I borrowed a 20 from a colleague for breakfast. Just got an advance from my boss off 1 500 baht, feels fucking great!

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
This morning I was down to 3 baht, so I borrowed a 20 from a colleague for breakfast. Just got an advance from my boss off 1 500 baht, feels fucking great!
You need to stop giving out stuff on credit!
Do you have any outstanding people who owe you?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You need to stop giving out stuff on credit!
Do you have any outstanding people who owe you?
My supplier owes me 1 500, a customer owes me 750. I lent a guy 3 000 about 6 months ago, but he made himself scarce lol. Can't show himself around the neighborhood. Rumor has it he's moved down south. I'm a trusting Scandinavian, I like to think the best of people.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
My supplier owes me 1 500, a customer owes me 750. I lent a guy 3 000 about 6 months ago, but he made himself scarce lol. Can't show himself around the neighborhood. Rumor has it he's moved down south. I'm a trusting Scandinavian, I like to think the best of people.
Yeah, but now you put yourself in a bind.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I packed my daughter in the car and picked my son up from a birthday party. We were going to meet my wife after her Zumba class and she was going to go out with the kids for a bit to give me some alone time since she doesn’t work tomorrow.

We were driving to meet her and I heard my daughter start to gag, I looked back and she was puking all over herself. I pulled over, ran around the car to see if she was ok and she was covered in an insane amount of puke.

I got her out of the car, wiped her off the best I could and asked my son to watch her. Thats when I discovered there was a roughly 1” deep mixture of half digested cookies, milk, juice and meat residing in her child seat. She has also spewed small chunks of retch all over the rear of my car. I ripped out her child seat to find that her vomit had been leaking through onto the seat below. Luckily I had a roll of paper towels in my car, they helped clean up the solids and soak up a bit of the viscous material but ultimately it was like putting lipstick on a pig.

I called my wife to come meet me so she could take the kids. There was no way I was putting my daughter back into that carseat.

After she left I tried to clean some more but it was a hopeless endeavour.

I went home and attempted to clean my backseat. I found that I had no brushes to get the soaked in puke out, did the best I could and came in to shower since I was covered in a regurgitated version of my daughters last meal.

Tomorrow I’ll have to stop after work and get cleaning supplies or take my car to an inside / out car wash.

I imagine when I’m old there will come a time when my daughter picks me up to go to dinner. At some point during the journey, I’ll puke or shit all over her car.

Then it will be her turn.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I packed my daughter in the car and picked my son up from a birthday party. We were going to meet my wife after her Zumba class and she was going to go out with the kids for a bit and give me some alone time since she doesn’t work tomorrow.

We were driving to meet her and I heard my daughter start to gag, I looked back and she was puking all over herself. I pulled over, ran around the car to see if she was ok and she was covered in an insane amount of puke.

I got her out of the car, wiped her off the best I could and asked my son to watch her. Thats when I discovered there was a roughly 1” deep mixture of half digested cookies, milk, juice and meat residing in her child seat. She also sprayed chunks of it all over my back seat. I ripped out the child seat to find it had been leaking through onto my seat. Luckily I had a roll of paper towels in my car, they helped clean up the solids and soak up a bit of the viscous material but ultimately it was like putting lipstick on a pig.

I called my wife to come meet me so she could take the kids since there was no way I was putting my daughter back into that carseat. After she left I tried to clean some more but it was a hopeless endeavour.

I went home and attempted to clean my backseat. I found that I had no brushes to get the soaked in puke out, did the best I could and came in to shower again since I was also covered in regurgitated food stuff.

Tomorrow I’ll have to stop after work and get cleaning supplies or take my car to an inside and out car wash.

I imagine that when I’m old and my daughter picks me up to go to dinner, at some point I’ll puke or shit all over her car and it’ll be her turn.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Thy end of ENOCK has arrived, i love your posts Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony ..

In this life, many get lost in the rat race and we forget who we are and why we are here ... so in my short time on this Earth I tried to remind people why we are here:

Some listen some don’t, but I tried and now I leave you all with a simple goodbye. :)

You get a winner for posting Alabama.

By memory

I don’t know why
I have to drive so fast
My car has nothing to prove
It’s not new
But, it’ll do 0-60 in 5.2

I’m in a hurry to get things done
oh I, rush and rush until life’s no fun
All I really gotta do is live and die
I’m in a hurry and don’t know why

Here’s another for you

I don’t know where you’re going or why, but if you leave, no one will be here to pry open the eyes of those who exist in ignorance.

This forum needs you to keep others aware of the danger that surrounds us all.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I packed my daughter in the car and picked my son up from a birthday party. We were going to meet my wife after her Zumba class and she was going to go out with the kids for a bit to give me some alone time since she doesn’t work tomorrow.

I got her out of the car, wiped her off the best I could and asked my son to watch her. Thats when I discovered there was a roughly 1” deep mixture of half digested cookies, milk, juice and meat residing in her child seat. She has also spewed small chunks of retch all over the rear of my car. I ripped out her child seat to find that her vomit had been leaking through onto the seat below. Luckily I had a roll of paper towels in my car, they helped clean up the solids and soak up a bit of the viscous material but ultimately it was like putting lipstick on a pig.

I called my wife to come meet me so she could take the kids. There was no way I was putting my daughter back into that carseat.

After she left I tried to clean some more but it was a hopeless endeavour.

I went home and attempted to clean my backseat. I found that I had no brushes to get the soaked in puke out, did the best I could and came in to shower since I was covered in a regurgitated version of my daughters last meal.

Tomorrow I’ll have to stop after work and get cleaning supplies or take my car to an inside / out car wash.

I imagine when I’m old there will come a time when my daughter picks me up to go to dinner. At some point during the journey, I’ll puke or shit all over her car.

Then it will be her turn.
Omg. I’m so glad she’s okay, first off. Fucking kids scaring the ever living shit out of you on the daily. Second, payback is a bitch.
Fucking weirdest thing, I hate vomit. The sight, sound, smell, actually doing it... my son’s is the only one who doesn’t send me into a retching fit. Thank goodness it’s a rare occurrence.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It’s official. My previous school has asked that I come back. Apparently they’ve interviewed a dozen teachers and none are to their standards.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
It’s official. My previous school has asked that I come back. Apparently they’ve interviewed a dozen teachers and none are to their standards.
Good! Do it. You liked the department head, so you should definitely go back.
Ask for more money, though.