General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
My fucking Mini's fucked ahjlalhnabpafegoyjnb[;wohsrglbva

I've got a shit load to do today, and the clutch is playing up so I can't fucking use it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My fucking Mini's fucked ahjlalhnabpafegoyjnb[;wohsrglbva

I've got a shit load to do today, and the clutch is playing up so I can't fucking use it.
Serves you right for buying a Nazi chariot. I hope they catch you in Argentina, fuckface

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Guy at work brought everyone a foil box of homemade cookies w a holiday greeting on top so I guess I'm eating 30 fucking cookies today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The car is not fucking fine. The pedal keeps sticking. I literally had to reach down and pull it with my hand so I could put it in gear and get it back in the garage.

Argentina made me titter a bit though.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i wasnt aware there was one. did you watch it yet?
Nope. Just saw it now. Apparently they go sail around Vietnam and shit like that. I was just checking for something on prime video app and it popped up. Will watch later if I don't go out drinking beers and stealing all the women

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Yes. It's been a classic series.

I won't spoiler anything but Lottie cracked me up.

So hated they couldn't even edit out the other contestants utter contempt of her.
She’s such a thunderc@mt.
The fact she’s only 19 and that up herself boggles me.

saw a pic of that hooray Henry Twat who got kicked out eating a Maccy D’s cheeseburger with a knife and fork

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
She’s such a thunderc@mt.
The fact she’s only 19 and that up herself boggles me.

saw a pic of that hooray Henry Twat who got kicked out eating a Maccy D’s cheeseburger with a knife and fork

90% of them weapon grade c@mts. You have to be to go on that show.

It's funny how women hate her, despise her whilst the blokes think she is funny. Ruthless but funny. Her scheming and behaviour is so obvious. But she was only 19.

She shagged one the contestants when they were in South Africa and it went the way of the pear after that for her.

Plus she called told the contestant who's family are from Pakistan to 'shut up Ghandi'

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not watched this season of apprentice. Going back to the UK in less than a week so ill check it out.