General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Happens to the best of us.

My car's still in the fucking shop. The guy trying to fix is completely baffled, never seen anything like it in 40 years apparently.

I nearly bought a car the other but they jacked up the price.

It sounds to me like they are ripping you off. Take a spanner to their faces.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
A...........wait for it........wait for it..................

A 2012

Wait tor it..............................................

Silver

Ford Focus
Haha. I've got a Ford Fusion...the dad of Focus. Ford's aren't glitchy as all fuck so they're a safe bet. This is the second Mini I've had that's had a bitch complex.

When the Mini's sorted I'm considering a Fiesta or something small and Ford. It needs to fit into quite a tight garage and not cost a fucking fortune when something goes wrong.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Happens to the best of us.

My car's still in the fucking shop. The guy trying to fix is completely baffled, never seen anything like it in 40 years apparently.
tell him it's a mini, he should be able to find a few on google for comparison.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
tell him it's a mini, he should be able to find a few on google for comparison.
Americans aren’t quite used to clutches maybe.
I should have bought a sensible car but when I saw it it was like the briefcase opening in Pulp Fiction. Bloody love that car.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I was top this time. Made her say my name a lot too. She been my best friend for 2 years. I hope I didn't fuck it up
It's stepping over the line for sure. It worked out for me years and years ago and we were fine but it doesn't normally work out that way.

If you've gone there before though why should this be any different?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I wonder if that guy who raffles knives will come on here.

He has a very easy revenue stream.

500 quid a knife. Twice a week.

Not bad scratch.

Hopefully Splints and Wlid will ensure they take a slice of the revenue.

It’s only right.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I wonder if that guy who raffles knives will come on here.

He has a very easy revenue stream.

500 quid a knife. Twice a week.

Not bad scratch.

Hopefully Splints and Wlid will ensure they take a slice of the revenue.

It’s only right.
I saw they ask him if he was gona do a raffle here he said no. But that place is a trash pile so who knows

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
It's stepping over the line for sure. It worked out for me years and years ago and we were fine but it doesn't normally work out that way.

If you've gone there before though why should this be any different?
We weren't best friends before. We had just met. And we were both out of it and don't remember much. But we were laying in bed other day wen we woke up and she said 2 of her friends said I was the best they ever had and she wanted to fuck again cuz she didn't remember. We joked around for an hour and then finally did and it was rly rly good. Really good.
Also I know her bf he is a huge asshole. They r currently broke up. Idk if they gona get back. Everything gona be weird now. Idk if we r gona be fucking Everytime we hang out or what.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
And the say my name stuff......she said she had never said a man's name during sex and would never do it and wasn't comfortable doing it. So I got her to do it over and over. Pretty hot

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
We weren't best friends before. We had just met. And we were both out of it and don't remember much. But we were laying in bed other day wen we woke up and she said 2 of her friends said I was the best they ever had and she wanted to fuck again cuz she didn't remember. We joked around for an hour and then finally did and it was rly rly good. Really good.
Also I know her bf he is a huge asshole. They r currently broke up. Idk if they gona get back. Everything gona be weird now. Idk if we r gona be fucking Everytime we hang out or what.
Depends what you want out of it, fella face. Like I said though, it rarely works unless you're planning on ditching the other chicks and giving it a go? Doesn't really seem like your style :D

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Wish I could be in Virginia right now, some really good friends have just had a baby. Called him Ren, their other boy is so sweet, I knew him since he was in his mummy's tummy and it was lovely seeing grow up.