General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sounds to me like they Wana get me in there and be all friendly and ask me some bullshit for 5 mins and then slip in a question that puts me at the scene of something. Not doing it.

Block that number. If you get another call from one the same but with a different digit or two it's some lady in an office. Don't go down there, no fucken point. If they got something you would be in cuffs.

Like I said tho I'd be weary of those around ya. Someone has caught some interest

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
How much do you trust ex? Is she still inside?
She still inside but if she was gona flip it sure wouldn't be on me. She would gain nothing from it. I'm good friends w her mom we talk almost everyday. If she fucked me over she'd get no reduction in sentence.
Now on the other hand if they have her phone well that is a whole other story. They probably do
I just watched a 45 min video about how u should never talk to cops. Half video by a cop half by a lawyer. They both agreed never talk to cops and went over all the ways it can fuck you. Def not saying anything about anything.
I appreciate the help everyone it means a lot.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
She still inside but if she was gona flip it sure wouldn't be on me. She would gain nothing from it. I'm good friends w her mom we talk almost everyday. If she fucked me over she'd get no reduction in sentence.
Now on the other hand if they have her phone well that is a whole other story. They probably do
I just watched a 45 min video about how u should never talk to cops. Half video by a cop half by a lawyer. They both agreed never talk to cops and went over all the ways it can fuck you. Def not saying anything about anything.
I appreciate the help everyone it means a lot.
Do nothing. Sure as fuck don't go in. Are you clean? As in drug wise?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Block that number. If you get another call from one the same but with a different digit or two it's some lady in an office. Don't go down there, no fucken point. If they got something you would be in cuffs.

Like I said tho I'd be weary of those around ya. Someone has caught some interest

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Apparently, the letter A is not in the spelling of the numbers 1-100

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I also just realized I made a whole day without texting my ex tarts.

This is monumental for me, I think I'm betrothed to about 8 of them cunts.