General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You gross away, I want pics.

On du realz though, I don't like you being ill. Keep me updated please.
Not Ill. This about 5-6 time this happen. One time was bad. And I had to leave work maybe 4 months back because I could tell it was gonna happen / barely walk.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Tim Brooke Taylor got Coronad. Fingers is probably the only one here old enough to remember him and I haven't thought about him in years so I'm not going mental about it, but it's a shame.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
fuck I have smoked too much, drunk too much. I wish this made up covid19 would take me, I would be a martyr. The third person who has died of it in this country. Then they would say, but yeah, he smoked and drunk too much. Thats the reason he died. Fuck them and their propaganda

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
there is so many threads to participate in. But I cant, I just cant, I would make a fool out of myself. So I just post here where no one gives a shit. I cant post anywhere else because I am not sure I would agree with what I posted now and when I sober up. This thread is for dipshits, the worst kind of scum, so I have no problem stating my opinion here. Love this thread. Keep it going everyone

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
there is so many threads to participate in. But I cant, I just cant, I would make a fool out of myself. So I just post here where no one gives a shit. I cant post anywhere else because I am not sure I would agree with what I posted now and when I sober up. This thread is for dipshits, the worst kind of scum, so I have no problem stating my opinion here. Love this thread. Keep it going everyone
I can't help but feel you are full of shit and have some agenda