General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fuck me, a couple of friends just got married abroad. He lost his $2000 wedding ring at the airport on the way back here.
He was in tears apparently. Thankfully she's lovely and didn't go apeshit about it.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fuck me, a couple of friends just got married abroad. He lost his $2000 wedding ring at the airport on the way back here.
He was in tears apparently. Thankfully she's lovely and didn't go apeshit about it.
yet....... thats not how women work. she will wait til she is mad about something else and then start in about the ring. she just filed it away for later lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Guess none of you cocksucker's had anything to say for 3 weeks. Hope you all enjoyed your cocks while I was in jail. In short.

Fuck off

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because I'm all witty, pretty and young, and he's a right dork?

I don't know if it's popular in the UK but what a great Netflix find.
Think the weird lad is in that episode of Black mirror?

It's a very good show. Season two ended too soon. I was binging it and then it was done in less than two days after work

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Think the weird lad is in that episode of Black mirror?

It's a very good show. Season two ended too soon. I was binging it and then it was done in less than two days after work
I did the first in a couple of evenings. So very channel 4, it's great.

Thinking of, I need to finish Misfits at some point.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2
I liked the last one with Miley Cyrus too.
I did too. Miley is a bit of a nutty cunt or more in real life so she mailed that

The other episode I like best is the haunted house video game one and the one with the guy from mad men (American chap) in the winter cabin for the Xmas special