General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
shame you can't beat the second guy with the leg of the first guy
I called it a night early doors. Some guy who fought in Vietnam kept badgering me. Entire purpose of me staying out for a bit after dinner with my friend was to go and watch some hockey and chill out a bit on my own.

Detached leg guy was funny at least.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I called it a night early doors. Some guy who fought in Vietnam kept badgering me. Entire purpose of me staying out for a bit after dinner with my friend was to go and watch some hockey and chill out a bit on my own.

Detached leg guy was funny at least.
Did you tell him about your time in ww2?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He didn't ask. I only keep my Hitler stache as a trigger for people to talk to me about it but he kept on and on about Vietnam and some Thai woman he married.
I was gonna get a massage today but the only place I can find is a Thai whorehouse. I actually want a massage not some 5/10 Burmese hooker to rub my back then tug me off. Woe is me

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I was gonna get a massage today but the only place I can find is a Thai whorehouse. I actually want a massage not some 5/10 Burmese hooker to rub my back then tug me off. Woe is me
Can you not get them delivered? You could get a rub and tug and not do the walk of shame after then.

I missed out on the whole Thai massage thing, the ladies trying to get everyone in there and I didn't like the pushiness of it all.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can you not get them delivered? You could get a rub and tug and not do the walk of shame after then.

I missed out on the whole Thai massage thing, the ladies trying to get everyone in there and I didn't like the pushiness of it all.
I don't want a run and tug I want a world class massage.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I've only ever had one. The day before my driving test I completely screwed my back up doing a reverse round a corner up a hill type scenario in my final lesson so went for a massage that evening so I could take my test okay in the morning. Worked wonders but I don't really feel a need for a repeat performance.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've only ever had one. The day before my driving test I completely screwed my back up doing a reverse round a corner up a hill type scenario in my final lesson so went for a massage that evening so I could take my test okay in the morning. Worked wonders but I don't really feel a need for a repeat performance.
You haven't had a good one then

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
The stadium for Brighton & Hove Albion makes the sky glow a hellish orange, weird I've never noticed it before.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Luck of the draw, was born there :D I much prefer Brighton though
I'd be supporting a German team if that was my case, who have actually be doing okay lately.

I moved around so much I didn't really have an allegiance. Chose Arsenal because we were really dirty at the time and my friend was Arsenal.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I'd be supporting a German team if that was my case, who have actually be doing okay lately.

I moved around so much I didn't really have an allegiance. Chose Arsenal because we were really dirty at the time and my friend was Arsenal.
we won the premier league before Arsenal :)