General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lost my key. Unbeknownst to me my roommate wasn't home, I figured the cunt was in a deep sleep. Anyhow I went to the pub and drank some beer. Then I had a nap on a chair in the landing, (I had the building key but not the door key) then I went to the pub again and got some carrot soup (it was delicious… phone was dead tho so no pics) then I had some more beers and at some point around 4 o clock I guess my roommate was home and let me in. I was pretty fucked by then. Think my soup got spiked

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lost my key. Unbeknownst to me my roommate wasn't home, I figured the cunt was in a deep sleep. Anyhow I went to the pub and drank some beer. Then I had a nap on a chair in the landing, (I had the building key but not the door key) then I went to the pub again and got some carrot soup (it was delicious… phone was dead tho so no pics) then I had some more beers and at some point around 4 o clock I guess my roommate was home and let me in. I was pretty fucked by then. Think my soup got spiked

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oostende is a lot better than Paris when it comes to being homeless all night. The pubs were open until 6am!

And nobody was even fighting each other. If it was the UK I'd have been in a pickle

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oostende is a lot better than Paris when it comes to being homeless all night. The pubs were open until 6am!

And nobody was even fighting each other. If it was the UK I'd have been in a pickle
lol homeless all night

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yeah because you wasted a quality Baby Yoda meme on some drunk dude.....
naw
that is actually what he looks like
I will waste baby yoda gifs till I am blue in the face

we are having a rainbow war and I don't think you wanna get in-between that shit...last guy got into a rainbow war with me hasn't been heard of in 2 years

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
naw
that is actually what he looks like
I will waste baby yoda gifs till I am blue in the face

we are having a rainbow war and I don't think you wanna get in-between that shit...last guy got into a rainbow war with me hasn't been heard of in 2 years
was he the guy that had a mental breakdown because of all the optimistic ratings he was getting?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
all I know is I only understand about half of each posts...lotta stuff not in my vocabulary
i only understand half of it and my grama was from edinbourough and my grampa was from england and my step dad is a limey . i grew up around these people and still dont know wtf they are saying

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i only understand half of it and my grama was from edinbourough and my grampa was from england and my step dad is a limey . i grew up around these people and still dont know wtf they are saying
You calling us cunts u slag?

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
My ex gf is coming by in like an hour. The only girl I care about. I'm sure it will go badly if she even shows but it could end up nice.