General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I have some weird skin thing. When the climate changes, for instance sunny to rainy, it fucks my complection up. I go all blotchy. I dont tan to go brown, like a Mexican, I do it to restore balance.

That probably sounds crazy but it is what I've figured out so far
You might be pregnant.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Did you get your cards sorted? Mine has been declined a couple of times here at first go then worked after so I’m waiting to have been charged twice for the same transaction

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Managed to get on my second train back to Gatwick without any drama. Normally something kicks off at Reading but so far so good.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This chick on my train sat opposite me is doing my Swede in.
She’s taken up our entire table and is writing stuff on a freebie magazine

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Spent an evening at my hotel bar chatting to a girl who looked like a cross between Robert Plant and Dave Mustaine

she was really sweet. I think she’s only just made the transition

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She/Zheng was really nice

now sat in the middle of a plane about to take off and the bloke sat next to me is singing

and really taking to piss arm rest wise considering I’m in the middle

Fuck it i’mm
Leaving it
Is it a Boeing?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Dammit, I was just in Taunton. It would have been funny as fuck taking my step dad to see her just to see him turn beetroot red.

The star is known for putting on boozy shows during club appearances, having attempted to sing for pub-goers but unfortunately slid off a bar stool during a PA in Taunton over the summer.