General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
we should make a thread about survivor. Its going to be huge

I think they peaked at eye of the tiger mate.

We should make a thread about about Five and Busted joining up to make a super group.

If they could get Abz to join along with Brian Harvey we would be looking at a bigger band than the Beatles

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017

We should make a thread about about Five and Busted joining up to make a super group.

If they could get Abz to join along with Brian Harvey we would be looking at a bigger band than the Beatles
you know that I know that you know I am talking about the tv show. Dont be a douche and quit this shit, I preferred when you were calling me gay

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016

do you think there'll ever be a bigger band than the beatles?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
do you think there'll ever be a bigger band than the beatles?

No. There can’t be.

The first one is always the biggest.

If in the future we colonise other galaxy’s then it’s possible. But the English have given up on that for now. We are more interested in building railways. So I doubt it’s going to happen in your lifetime.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I dont know what that is. Isnt it some kind of foundation where they give things to retarded people? I dont qualify for that...yet
It's a shopping app / website. Sells all kinds of cheap Korean shitty clothes. I got a balaclava from there once