General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
My dream car is a Saab convertible.

I love them.

Saw one today specced up to the nines.

20k though.
I had the lime yellow one for a couple of years. Probably my favourite car. Only the base model but I enjoyed the fuck out of that car.

It was only a HP type thing, I gave it back after two years, it was delivered to my office brand spankers andI managed to get to Tesco petrol station but had no idea how anything worked and could barely reach the pedals...I have fucklong legs and always have to put the seat back so I was worried silly I'd picked a car that wasn't going to work at all for me.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I had the lime yellow one for a couple of years. Probably my favourite car. Only the base model but I enjoyed the fuck out of that car.

It was only a HP type thing, I gave it back after two years, it was delivered to my office brand spankers andI managed to get to Tesco petrol station but had no idea how anything worked and could barely reach the pedals...I have fucklong legs and always have to put the seat back so I was worried silly I'd picked a car that wasn't going to work at all for me.

You complete me.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Are Saabs even still being made FINGERS @Fingers ?

I was gutted mine didn't have heated seats considering they invented heated seats. My bog standard Golf had them ffs.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
No sadly.

I think vw bought the company and makes Skoda's there now.

For shame.
There isn't quite the stigma attached to Skodas now though is there?

This is the model I had. I loved it after I worked out the seat adjustment.

Keeping hold of the Mini for the time being till I get myself situated job wise again.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
There isn't quite the stigma attached to Skodas now though is there?

This is the model I had. I loved it after I worked out the seat adjustment.

Keeping hold of the Mini for the time being till I get myself situated job wise again.

It's just a rebadged mini metro Lynne!

Great choice of colour.btw.

Marrowfat pea green.

How didn't that catch on?

This country.

Two Alan Partridge references for one.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It's just a rebadged mini metro Lynne!

Great choice of colour.btw.

Marrowfat pea green.

How didn't that catch on?

This country.

Two Alan Partridge references for one.
Hahahaha poor Lynne! Fuck me, Alan Partridge was so damned funny. I'm noo fond of him as a person, but that character was gold.

I've been reminded and recounted a bunch of IT Crowd stuff lately.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Just had a friend request on Facebook from an old customer I took to The Duke of Edinburgh Awards to meet Prince Philip. Feeling all nostalgic warm and fuzzy.
Further to this, I knew him from the UK, he and I lost touch but he lived in fucking Reston Virginia while I lived a couple of miles from him.
SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia is still there.
Small damned world.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
hey silentsinger @Otis Driftwood my GP which is at the end of the road was one of those potentially contaminated with Coronavirus

the pharmacy is part of the building and ofc where I collect my prescriptions :)

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I do love Brighton, m'laddos. Coccyx injuries aside.

Buffy The Vampire convention, Eddie Izzard, The Lanes, vintage band shirt shop...