General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Bang tidy for 40. She's always been in pretty volatile relationships but killing yourself after giving someone a slap there must be something else going on. Again I'm not condoning it if she did hit him, but suicide is a bit drastic.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I see The Sun newspaper is to blame

#thescum is trending but I presumed it was about man united

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wow that's very sad. Never watched love island but I know of her because I read the news a lot so saw this whole story.

I thought it was a bit extreme when she stepped down but diddnt expect this outcome

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I know no one gona believe this or care but my sex problem is getting pretty stupid. I fucked 3 girls on Valentine's day. Just fucked one of the hottest girls I've ever seen and I'm omw to meet two girls who r prolly gona Wana fuck and I doubt my dick will be working for an hour so idk what I'm doing here but I'm going to meet them. God speed gentlemen

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I know no one gona believe this or care but my sex problem is getting pretty stupid. I fucked 3 girls on Valentine's day. Just fucked one of the hottest girls I've ever seen and I'm omw to meet two girls who r prolly gona Wana fuck and I doubt my dick will be working for an hour so idk what I'm doing here but I'm going to meet them. God speed gentlemen
I had my valentines fuck on saturday

gotta take sunday off because we ate too much pasta lol

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Start wrapping up, mateface.