General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I went thru a dumpster while wearing a suit yesterday. My ex gfs mom messaged me and said we need to get written authorization and take it to hotel to get my ex's stuff or they gona throw it away. I said I'm gona go there right now because I don't trust them. So I went there in a suit w my gun on my hip. They said it had alrdy been tossed out after a week and I could look thru the dumpster. So I went thru the whole thing and got trash juice on my sleeves which I should have prolly rolled up and didn't.
Her shit wasn't even there. So I'm going back again today to impress her huge boob hot mom.
Why did you have a suit on?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Are you fucken kidding me. Sure I just heard that cocksucker downstairs yelling at his wife again.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Should I go bash him in or mind my business? I know what women are like. Shell probably fucken stab me for insulting her man.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I have to stay awake for at least three-four hours so I can watch survivor intoxicated. Fuck your stupid time zones

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Sorry! Where I hadn't been online for a day or a bit I had like 270 alerts from the Corona thread so you slipped straight through.
you have to unwatch those kinds of threads. I only watch my threads and those where people are likely to respond to me in kindness

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
If I could cope with things between my toes I would have made knitting needles out of my toes by now. I wouldd have at least made a scarf.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I was just joking, it doesnt matter. When you have a conversation with me for example about things we like, no one else is going to care so we dont get ratings. And that is ok by me
I think I went from "who the fuck is she?" to "oh she's Sherdog", "where did she go?" to "now we can't get rid of her".