General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You have literally argued all day that a self admitted sex offender, against his own child, shouldn't have been banned because he might need to talk to people on here. And he should be allowed to.

Thats a stigma your gonna carry.
yeah I dont give a fuck if you along with jason repeat it a thousand times. At least I stand for something and I am not ashamed to admit it. It would be sooooo easy to just say "yeah yeah he is a pedo fuck him". Life is not black and white, sweetheart

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
yeah I dont give a fuck if you along with jason repeat it a thousand times. At least I stand for something and I am not ashamed to admit it. It would be sooooo easy to just say "yeah yeah he is a pedo fuck him". Life is not black and white, sweetheart
Splinty @Splinty where is the pineapple ratings.
I wanna rate this motherfucker a pineapple

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I would only say that if I was a supple 12yr old boy

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Getting dressed is overrated. Tried it yesterday, not being fooled again.

"very" good is uplifting :)
I woke up in the afternoon following an all nighter, put my hoody on, took it off again, sat here in boxers and my ripped jeans, and when I say ripped they didn't come that way, I've ripped the knee, the ankle bit and right across the arse :D I still wear em outside but not as much as I used to

the hole in the ankle is dangerous, my foot goes in it and I nearly trip

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I woke up in the afternoon following an all nighter, put my hoody on, took it off again, sat here in boxers and my ripped jeans, and when I say ripped they didn't come that way, I've ripped the knee, the ankle bit and right across the arse :D I still wear em outside but not as much as I used to

the hole in the ankle is dangerous, my foot goes in it and I nearly trip
Are you of the age where you have to sit down to put socks on? K. When this bollocks is all over, I want you to send me these silly jeans :D

I was just told I was shouting in my sleep that I had a girlfriend with no thumbs.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Are you of the age where you have to sit down to put socks on? K. When this bollocks is all over, I want you to send me these silly jeans :D

I was just told I was shouting in my sleep that I had a girlfriend with no thumbs.
not my socks, I can still put my leg up on my thigh while standing, but my shoes, I am struggling to get the left one on without sitting, can't seem to bend right

are you going to repair my jeans or wear them? might be a bit long in the leg for you Silent, I'm tall.

your girlfriend would be useless at hitchhiking

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
not my socks, I can still put my leg up on my thigh while standing, but my shoes, I am struggling to get the left one on without sitting, can't seem to bend right

are you going to repair my jeans or wear them? might be a bit long in the leg for you Silent, I'm tall.

your girlfriend would be useless at hitchhiking
Hahaha, Someone mentioned a thing on FBook about having to sit down while putting footwear on. It's normal life for me because I'm clumsy as fuck and trip over my own feet when I'm left to my own devices.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017

shame they dont sell this beer here. I would be coughing around people and telling them I have corona. Would be interesting to watch their reaction