General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Why do dipshits in Australia still go surfing?

My region in Florida has shit waves but even if they were amazing I'm still not going surfing. And we don't even regularly get great whites and bull sharks like you cunts.
My state hasn't had a fatal shark attack in 30 years. If you have found yourself in any of the other states, having your legs ripped off by a shark won't seem so bad in comparison to the trauma of daily life.

We call it 'suicide by shark'. If you had to live in Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane or most Sydney suburbs, you would be diving into the water every day hoping something would come and end it all.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why do women put Thier phones in the back pocket......?

It's not a joke, it's just something I think is stupid.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
good thing when I hit my entire body falling from three meters, my brain seems to function as usual. Bad thing, I cant eat food on the left side of my face

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I might get a visit from cops, I threatened my former friend of beating him up. Even though he is twice my size and he would never want to hurt me, I will fuck him up regardless

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
good thing when I hit my entire body falling from three meters, my brain seems to function as usual. Bad thing, I cant eat food on the left side of my face
from bruising or jaw damage?
or nerve damage and muscles that won't activate?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
from bruising or jaw damage?
or nerve damage and muscles that won't activate?
these questions are too complicated for me. First, I bit a chunk of my tongue, but thats not a problem. When I chew, my jaw hurts on the left side and it goes all the way to the ear. Or the other way around

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
these questions are too complicated for me. First, I bit a chunk of my tongue, but thats not a problem. When I chew, my jaw hurts on the left side and it goes all the way to the ear. Or the other way around
fucked up your TMJ

gonna take a week to feel normal
should be eating better in a day or two

I will send you an invoice for this consult

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
fucked up your TMJ

gonna take a week to feel normal
should be eating better in a day or two

I will send you an invoice for this consult
thank you, but I have a bad feeling that something somewhere is broken or generally fucked up. I cant stand any pain I am too much of a pussy. But doctors are not an option. Last four teeth I had to have removed I did it myself. The roots remained in place but the pain was gone

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
thank you, but I have a bad feeling that something somewhere is broken or generally fucked up. I cant stand any pain I am too much of a pussy. But doctors are not an option. Last four teeth I had to have removed I did it myself. The roots remained in place but the pain was gone
Ok
then consult was free

Not sure what to say as advice

If you have specific dental questions about it, I can answer those.
I know people.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Ok
then consult was free

Not sure what to say as advice

If you have specific dental questions about it, I can answer those.
I know people.
to be honest I am grateful that I am walking and everything seems to work as good as it can. When I fell I hit my wrist, my head, my hand and especially my neck, my back also hurts. But If my neck had gotten fucked my life would be over

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
to be honest I am grateful that I am walking and everything seems to work as good as it can. When I fell I hit my wrist, my head, my hand and especially my neck, my back also hurts. But If my neck had gotten fucked my life would be over
be careful bro
you only get one meat suit