General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Goddammit the cocksucker MoDs banned me from the suggestion thread. I had a good idea too. I was going to suggest that the mandalorian music plays every time I post.

Not the initial bit. Just the first bong bong bit.

View: https://youtu.be/62x19Bepc5s

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
hey FINGERS @Fingers do you think it's bad I was laughing when I saw this?

people being thrown in every direction because they didn't listen to the those telling them to jump off, one person trying to dig themselves out of the snow the whole time etc

and then a big pile of ski lift chairs at the end lol

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
hey FINGERS @Fingers do you think it's bad I was laughing when I saw this?

people being thrown in every direction because they didn't listen to the those telling them to jump off, one person trying to dig themselves out of the snow the whole time etc

and then a big pile of ski lift chairs at the end lol
No one died. It was like a speeded up benny hill sketch at the end.

Just needed the music.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm. Just stubbed my toe. For a few minutes there I thought I'd broke the cunt. I don't think it is tho. Oooh it hurts tho. I can feel my heartbeat in it, it better stop being a pussy and man up

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm. Got told off by the Facebook MoDs. A friend of mine is a notts county fan. He made a post saying "you pies!" (Notts county are the magpies)

I responded with "fray bento is a cunt!"

And the Facebook coppers got me for bullying. Deleted it and warned me. Fat cunts. Fray bento is a brand of pie not a person, fkn dummies.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Hmmm. Got told off by the Facebook MoDs. A friend of mine is a notts county fan. He made a post saying "you pies!" (Notts county are the magpies)

I responded with "fray bento is a cunt!"

And the Facebook coppers got me for bullying. Deleted it and warned me. Fat cunts. Fray bento is a brand of pie not a person, fkn dummies.
twitter did me for this

tmmac ss 15.jpg

7 day suspension so I just deactivated my account, fuck em, twitter sucks these days anyway :D I appealed it too because it didn't actually break the rules they said it did, but they ruled against me

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm. Just stubbed my toe. For a few minutes there I thought I'd broke the cunt. I don't think it is tho. Oooh it hurts tho. I can feel my heartbeat in it, it better stop being a pussy and man up
Fucker is all bruised now. I can walk on it alright. It's doing my head in tho whenever it touches something

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How do you think they make mountain dew in Florida? Ees normal

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
one option is to let it burst and destroy homes. and backup plan is to empty it into the ocean, killing ocean life

"under control"
I vote ocean. Hopefully it's really toxic and sinks to the bottom and a big kaiju gets got and floats to the top