General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
DFC6C2D4-2CFC-4ABF-9EB1-4E2CC9FB97F5.pngSome bitched backed into my car while I was waiting behind her at the gas pump. The station was busy and I had been waiting there the whole time she was pumping. She couldn’t get around the person in front of her, so she backed right into me. I couldn’t back up because someone was behind me. I honked and she kept going. When she got out after, she laughed and said “oh I heard it beeping but I knew no one was behind me so I kept going!” I said “I’ve been behind you the whole time, usually if it’s beeping that means PAY ATTENTION.” I also told her the camera is there for a reason and she should look at it.
My new car is damaged, but they’re already fixing it.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
View attachment 35288Some bitched backed into my car while I was waiting behind her at the gas pump. The station was busy and I had been waiting there the whole time she was pumping. She couldn’t get around the person in front of her, so she backed right into me. I couldn’t back up because someone was behind me. I honked and she kept going. When she got out after, she laughed and said “oh I heard it beeping but I knew no one was behind me so I kept going!” I said “I’ve been behind you the whole time, usually if it’s beeping that means PAY ATTENTION.” I also told her the camera is there for a reason and she should look at it.
That sucks balls. People nowadays are horrible drivers.

I moved to the greater Sacramento area back in '16 & swear it's like a Mad Max scene daily. I've never witnessed worse driving outside of vacationing in Mexico(that was an experience). I've lost count of the hit & runs that have happened right in front of me, people doing double the speed limit in front of CHP & local PD. I was at an intersection of Watt & Fair Oaks about a week ago when the red light camera kept flashing, it was a group of nearly a dozen cars all running the light, what in the actual fuck?! My commute car has several new dings that I've walked out too. Main reason I refuse to have a nice commuter up here. Hell, I won't even park my(son's) 66 Bronco where I can't see it if taking it out for a spin.

Hope all works out getting your car fixed, I'll end my rant now.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
That sucks balls. People nowadays are horrible drivers.

I moved to the greater Sacramento area back in '16 & swear it's like a Mad Max scene daily. I've never witnessed worse driving outside of vacationing in Mexico(that was an experience). I've lost count of the hit & runs that have happened right in front of me, people doing double the speed limit in front of CHP & local PD. I was at an intersection of Watt & Fair Oaks about a week ago when the red light camera kept flashing, it was a group of nearly a dozen cars all running the light, what in the actual fuck?! My commute car has several new dings that I've walked out too. Main reason I refuse to have a nice commuter up here. Hell, I won't even park my(son's) 66 Bronco where I can't see it if taking it out for a spin.

Hope all works out getting your car fixed, I'll end my rant now.
Sacramento is a shithole especially South Sac. All those people running those red lights are gonna lose their shit when that bill comes in the mail in a few weeks...

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Sacramento is a shithole especially South Sac. All those people running those red lights are gonna lose their shit when that bill comes in the mail in a few weeks...

Those losers won’t pay the fine & Newscum will continue to enable them.

Sacramento is a shithole but I’ve also never been to a city that wasn’t. Every densely packed urban area is disgusting. LA, SD, SF, Seattle, Vegas, hell even Gothenburg Sweden & London are disgusting. Sacramento just happens to have the worst drivers, SF & Hell-A have the worst homeless & local policies.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Happy Mother’s Day to my other TMMAC moms, nuraknu @nuraknu and Shinkicker @Shinkicker ?
Hope you guys have a lovely and relaxing day!
Thank you! Happy mother's day gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn and Shinkicker @Shinkicker!

Not really resting yet - using my mother's day cred to get some help with some small projects around the house + put up a pot of chicken soup since we're out of it in the freezer.

But later after a zoom with my grandma I'm getting the new pokemon snap game and we'll chill with that and some good snacks.

I hope all your mother's day dreams are coming true!

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Thank you! Happy mother's day gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn and Shinkicker @Shinkicker!

Not really resting yet - using my mother's day cred to get some help with some small projects around the house + put up a pot of chicken soup since we're out of it in the freezer.

But later after a zoom with my grandma I'm getting the new pokemon snap game and we'll chill with that and some good snacks.

I hope all your mother's day dreams are coming true!
You’re welcome!

I love the new Pokémon snap! I’ve been playing it a lot. Had it preordered since it was announced lol.
Enjoy!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
View attachment 35288Some bitched backed into my car while I was waiting behind her at the gas pump. The station was busy and I had been waiting there the whole time she was pumping. She couldn’t get around the person in front of her, so she backed right into me. I couldn’t back up because someone was behind me. I honked and she kept going. When she got out after, she laughed and said “oh I heard it beeping but I knew no one was behind me so I kept going!” I said “I’ve been behind you the whole time, usually if it’s beeping that means PAY ATTENTION.” I also told her the camera is there for a reason and she should look at it.
Should have doused her in gasoline and then asked her “which way do you want this to be solved?”

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i commented: "come on. no one actually thinks these geriatrics are going to run in 2024" and it was immediately removed hahah

bunch of nancies over at the hill

Screenshot_20210511-190502_YouTube.png

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Watched the latest Saturday Night Live because the host was from Key & Peele and I liked that show but saw a chick named Olivia Rodrigo as the musical guest. Question I thought to myself after was how many of this little brunette chicks from Disney/Nickelodeon do we need in the music industry?
They are all interchangeable and probably all have the same music writers and producers...Miley-Cyrus-Selena-Gomez-Demi-Lovato-Friendship-Timeline.jpgmaxresdefault (2).jpg

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Watched the latest Saturday Night Live because the host was from Key & Peele and I liked that show but saw a chick named Olivia Rodrigo as the musical guest. Question I thought to myself after was how many of this little brunette chicks from Disney/Nickelodeon do we need in the music industry?
They are all interchangeable and probably all have the same music writers and producers...View attachment 36475View attachment 36476
all i know is that my girl julia michaels has written some of selenas song

side note. i didnt know of olivia until this SNL skit. found it pretty funny. cause ive got no shame. but my dudes are totally the dudes in this skit. pretending not to love them some pop music

View: https://youtu.be/OPjvCFa8LuE

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
He was in Bridgerton.
that got good reviews. my friends all expected id watch it. but im team freefolk. brotherhood without banners. robinhood.

i love swords and shit. but what i love about it is them fighting against the highborn douches lol

i never watched the crown either. but who knows. maybe id like or love em both