RIP HBO Boxing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can't lie
I loved it all
used to watch all espn and HBO boxing and soak it up...even put a lot of it into my training...not that I am much of a boxer but I enjoy it
great stuff

Last edited:

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
3 extremely classy guys, so many fond memories of watching HBO boxing.
Max Kellerman is a jerk-off POS

RJJ is also a POS

And so is Jim Lampley (beats women)

Harold Letterman is a Goof

And Larry Merchant was a pile of human garbage.

They are/were all terrible broadcasters and RJJ wasn't half the fighter everyone acts like he was. He also started losing left and right as soon as BALCO went under.....

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

RJJ is also a POS

They are/were all terrible broadcasters and RJJ wasn't half the fighter everyone acts like he was. He also started losing left and right as soon as BALCO went under.....
Tell us how you really feel

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015

RJJ is also a POS

Jesus your hate was so strong I just had to research to see if you were putting too much into it.

It appears you definitely are at least in terms of Lampley.

Jim Lampley pleads no contest, gets probation

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Cliffs? Can't view site in England
"Jim Lampley pleaded no contest Wednesday morning to a misdemeanor charge that he violated a restraining order to keep away from his former girlfriend after he allegedly attacked her"

"Lampley will not face charges for the alleged attack itself, Hellstrom said, adding that his office reviewed Sanders' allegations of domestic violence, but found "insufficient evidence to prove it."

"In her application for the restraining order, Sanders accused Lampley of throwing her into two walls and a door, and alleged that Lampley drank alcohol and smoked marijuana before attacking her."

The announcer, who most notably covers boxing for HBO as well as the Olympics, denied Sanders' allegations.

"I did not commit a violent act," Lampley said as part of a statement he released Wednesday afternoon.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
This is what's wrong in the world(one of many).

The first time I heard about Lampley having any negative comment about breaking the law, I decided to do something majority of you all did not....RESEARCH IT MYSELF.

These things are easily available to find information on. When you just blindly make accusations or go along with them, you are the problem, not the solution.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015

RJJ is also a POS

Holy shit.

Well, how did you feel back in the day about George Foreman's commentary?