RIP Kevin Rozier

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
He was my favorite fighter from UFC 1. If he had showed up more in shape he would have won the whole thing.

I think he would have smashed through Gordeau and put a beating on Royce.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Fuck. RIP Kevin. That's very very sad.

I read this article about him earlier. Seems like his last days were very rough.

If you go down to the comments, that just confirms it. Family, friends etc seemed to have abandoned him, like he had no visitors at the end while going through his health problems. What a shame. I'm sure if MMA fans like us knew the situation, and an address to write him, he would have gotten plenty of fan mail, well wishes, etc. I know that I would've sent him a letter and thanked him for his time in the sport and for having the balls to get in there when not many others did

Kevin Rosier — retired MMA fighter and bodyguard | City Limits | Nashville Scene

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If you go down to the comments, that just confirms it. Family, friends etc seemed to have abandoned him, like he had no visitors at the end while going through his health problems. What a shame. I'm sure if MMA fans like us knew the situation, and an address to write him, he would have gotten plenty of fan mail, well wishes, etc. I know that I would've sent him a letter and thanked him for his time in the sport and for having the balls to get in there when not many others did

Kevin Rosier — retired MMA fighter and bodyguard | City Limits | Nashville Scene
Well said.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
When I was training with Mark Hall in the late 90's he commented a few times in conversations that Kevin was a good guy. In fact Mark had Rosier vs Frazier 2 scheduled for his vale tudo event the Cobra Challenge. Mark gave me dozens of posters that I handed out at a local community college. Unfortunately the fight fell thru a week before the event.

RIP