General RIP NOPD Officer Marcus McNeil , should get more media attention

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
People love to shit on cops but this illustrates exactly what they can be up against on any given day. Officers got out of their car and immediately this animal starts shooting at them.

Also whenever cop shootings come up, you always get dipshits who say "ohh why did they need to use a gun? Why not just tazer/stun gun the suspect?" Officer McNeil used a stun gun on the guy and the guy recovered and shot him moments later.

Slain NOPD officer used stun gun on suspect but weapon didn't stop his killer, warrant says

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
EDIT: Accidently used wrong name in title, hopefully mod can fix

People love to shit on cops but this illustrates exactly what they can be up against on any given day. Officers got out of their car and immediately this animal starts shooting at them.

Also whenever cop shootings come up, you always get dipshits who say "ohh why did they need to use a gun? Why not just tazer/stun gun the suspect?" Officer McNeil used a stun gun on the guy and the guy recovered and shot him moments later.

Slain NOPD officer used stun gun on suspect but weapon didn't stop his killer, warrant says
Shame, sorry to hear this.... I’ll check it out.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If it was reversed and the cop had shot the guy instead of tazing him we would have heard about it.

But a cop's death doesn't move the needle. The media only cares about criminals who are shot because they need to keep the public outrage peeked.

Pretty pathetic.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
EDIT: Accidently used wrong name in title, hopefully mod can fix

I’m about 1hr 45m away and we had an officer killed like a week before this. White guy trying to rob a store, so it didn’t get any news coverage.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Bridges has an extensive criminal history dating back to at least 2004, including more than a dozen arrests and at least three guilty pleas.

Most recently in Orleans Parish, he pleaded guilty in 2012 to attempted possession of a firearm by a felon and received a prison sentence of 6½ years.

So arrested at least 12 time between 2004 and 2012

Then tried to get a gun.

And then he was still eligible for
early release?
So immediately started drug dealing and until the cop.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
If it was reversed and the cop had shot the guy instead of tazing him we would have heard about it.

But a cop's death doesn't move the needle. The media only cares about criminals who are shot because they need to keep the public outrage peeked.

Pretty pathetic.
It's weird how all the usual suspects aren't here talking about how cops are just pussies and that they would have easily handled the situation with their slick BJJ.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yeah we know you're into that kinky stuff you filthy piglet.
Sitting in your undeis right now one hand on your mouse, other fist in your anus... waiting for me to post like
If I wanted you to post in the thread I'd have tagged you.

Pretty pathetic.
I kind of see what you mean but how many examples of this can you think of? This isn't a call out or anything, I can only think of 1 or 2.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Actually, it's because I knew you wouldn't have anything constructive to add to the conversation. Figured I'd save everyone having to sit through your schitck.
Nah its 'cos you're a no-testicle having pussy, who's obsessed with me.

Pussy.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
"You're obsessed with me."

- The guy who quoted me with no prompting
Says the guy who referred to me first in this thread and quoted a reference to me. I can send you my underwear if you ask nicely. Stop hiding in the bushes.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I kind of see what you mean but how many examples of this can you think of? This isn't a call out or anything, I can only think of 1 or 2.
Of cops being killed while working?

So far this year: Line of duty deaths are at 104.
38 of those were by gunfire

This one in New Orleans happened on October 13.

On October 9 an officer was shot and killed in Texas
Slain Texas Tech police officer: What we know about Floyd East Jr.

On October 1 an officer was shot and killed in Louisiana
State Police ID man accused of shooting, killing Lafayette officer at Big Boy convenience store

On September 29 an officer was shot and killed in Georgia
‘She was the most beautiful person I’ve ever known’: Polk County officer remembered at funeral

That's just going back a couple weeks. My apologies for using less-than-common news sources. I couldn't find any reports on these from MSM.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Says the guy who referred to me first in this thread and quoted a reference to me. I can send you my underwear if you ask nicely. Stop hiding in the bushes.
I referenced an entire group of racists that are quick to post when the roles are reversed if you believe the shoe fits, then by all means feel free to wear it.

I'm not sure what me making a joke to another poster has to do with you, but you also seem to think everything revolves around you so I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017

Pretty pathetic.
I think why this was a non-story is because the police officer was black. Funny thing about race gymnastics is that if it had been reversed and a black cop shot a black or white or any color perp, it would have been a non-story as well. The big bad police narrative only works when it's white COPS versus black victims.