General RIP Olivia Newton-John

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1660019378990.png

Olivia Newton-John, the dulcet-voiced singer from Australia who became a country-pop, folk-pop, rock-pop, disco-pop sensation in the 1970s, starred in the Hollywood musical juggernaut “Grease” and underwent a sultry makeover with her mega-selling 1981 record “Physical,” died Aug. 8 at her ranch in Southern California. She was 73.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
She was a hottie.

73 is way too young. I think she battled breast cancer for a long time.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
She was busting when I was maybe ten. Tell me more.
Never really became the huge star it seemed she would

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
She was busting when I was maybe ten. Tell me more.
Never really became the huge star it seemed she would
She was huge as a singer. (5) #1 hits and (4) Grammys. 100 millions records sold.

As an actress, Grease was huge. But she followed that up with a couple of shit movies (Xanadu and Two of a Kind). She missed her window when she wasn't cast as Crocodile Dundee's girlfriend in 1986.

Aussie Aussie Aussie
Oi Oi Oi

Put another shrimp on the barby!

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
She was huge as a singer. (5) #1 hits and (4) Grammys. 100 millions records sold.

As an actress, Grease was huge. But she followed that up with a couple of shit movies (Xanadu and Two of a Kind). She missed her window when she wasn't cast as Crocodile Dundee's girlfriend in 1986.

Aussie Aussie Aussie
Oi Oi Oi

Put another shrimp on the barby!
Jesus.
"Introducing whoever Kozlowski" in Crocodile Dundee could have been a credit for Newton John?

That's pretty stupid. She'd have killed. But she may have been seen as too pretty for the role?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Jesus.
"Introducing whoever Kozlowski" in Crocodile Dundee could have been a credit for Newton John?

That's pretty stupid. She'd have killed. But she may have been seen as too pretty for the role?
She might have been too busy at the time (or maybe she read the script and passed) but I was always surprised they didn't find a part for her in that movie.

It wasn't for being too pretty because Kozlowski was a smoke show. Her career was shit too for as hot as she was.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
She might have been too busy at the time (or maybe she read the script and passed) but I was always surprised they didn't find a part for her in that movie.

It wasn't for being too pretty because Kozlowski was a smoke show. Her career was shit too for as hot as she was.
When you make the decision to credit an actor with "And introducing...", it looks silly when that career doesn't take off.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
When you make the decision to credit an actor with "And introducing...", it looks silly when that career doesn't take off.
Not sure why her career didn't take off.
Very pretty. Good bone structure.
Nice ass. Great tits. Good actress.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Not sure why her career didn't take off.
Very pretty. Good bone structure.
Nice ass. Great tits. Good actress.
Her acting in CD was not bad.

If you believe googly

She has largely left the acting business because of dissatisfaction with the roles she was gaining, stating: "These straight-to-video, schlocky films I was getting were giving me an ulcer, basically because I was the only one on the set that cared about anything..."

I didn't know she was married to Paul Hogan from 1991 to 2014

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Same lol. I'm just not a fan of musicals...at all. Wife made me watch Chicago years ago, and I would have rather wiped my ass with a broken beer bottle.
LOL
I really don't like musicals either.
Women always want to watch terrible crap.