General RIP Rush Limbaugh

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Whether it is hate for Rush or hate for those who hate Rush, there is simply too much hate in this thread and world. Be better.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
These chicks land some stockton slaps while staying upright the whole time and people mock them.

The Diaz brothers do it, they become famous and people claim they have great chins despite getting dropped all the time.

And to think that you would sully a Rush Limbaugh tribute thread of all places with such misogyny and hypocrisy.

M

member 3289

These chicks land some stockton slaps while staying upright the whole time and people mock them.

The Diaz brothers do it, they become famous and people claim they have great chins despite getting dropped all the time.

And to think that you would sully a Rush Limbaugh tribute thread of all places with such misogyny and hypocrisy.
The ending sequence is better than 99% of WMMA fights. And to make it relevant, think of Rush Limbaugh as the girl in pink and cancer as the shovel:

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Funny
The same people celebrating his death because he had a different political opinion than them.

are still crying bloody murder that people got into the same building with the people that actually set policy

kneeblock @kneeblock are liberals just studio gangstas ?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
im going to laugh in like a month when biden drops dead and the lefties act like its a national disgrace when people line up to piss on his grave after acting like utter cunts today
When biden dies, I will say the same thing:

The world would have been and will be better off without him

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
There are people who cause a net positive and those who cause a net negative

I'd be willing to bet that yall are all net positive

Rush was a huge net negative for humanity imo

So I'm not trying to be a dick. Just stating an opinion. The world would've been better without him

The same goes for most insiders who have profited themselves and their families at the expense of community

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Whether it is hate for Rush or hate for those who hate Rush, there is simply too much hate in this thread and world. Be better.
Limbaugh intentionally fanned hatred, for money and fame, he played a big part in creating the “liberal bogeyman” and is directly responsible for a lot of the animosity and polarity in American politics today. Guy was an amoral opertunist, a huckster and a fraud. I don’t think his death changes that. No one should be surprised that the people he made a career out of vilifying aren’t showing much sympathy for his death.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Limbaugh intentionally fanned hatred, for money and fame, he played a big part in creating the “liberal bogeyman” and is directly responsible for a lot of the animosity and polarity in American politics today. Guy was an amoral opertunist, a huckster and a fraud. I don’t think his death changes that. No one should be surprised that the people he made a career out of vilifying aren’t showing much sympathy for his death.
Fair, but there is a vast difference between not showing sympathy vs celebrating someone's death. The world is fucked up enough without the vitriol. If people are reducing others to political views, we are all doomed.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The ending sequence is better than 99% of WMMA fights. And to make it relevant, think of Rush Limbaugh as the girl in pink and cancer as the shovel:

Is that a fucking shovel?

I need to see this entire video.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol @ rush limbaugh intentionally fanning hatred after 4 years of orange hitler bad 24/7 on every channel . that is how the entire media works

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
No one should be surprised that the people he made a career out of vilifying aren’t showing much sympathy for his death
But by doing so, they are proving he was right about them

Last edited: