General RIP Rush Limbaugh

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I will fite u
You've never been in a fight in your life.

What you will do, however, is make a few extremely retarded statements (BiLl GaTeS iS a FrAuD) and then play peacemaker/hippie stoner when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

Literally. Every. Time.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You've never been in a fight in your life.

What you will do, however, is make a few extremely retarded statements (BiLl GaTeS iS a FrAuD) and then play peacemaker/hippie stoner when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

Literally. Every. Time.
Cry about it some more please mr tough guy

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
if you make your fortune dehumanizing people and destroying civil discord, you don't get credit for giving that money to people who actually need and deserve it.
Rush was the @tooswoletocontrol of the radio, that being said who died and made you the credit god?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
So Filthy @Filthy
Where does Obama stand on your Righteousness scale?

“I am not a supporter of gay marriage as it has been thrown about, primarily just as a strategic issue. I think that marriage, in the minds of a lot of voters, has a religious connotation. I know that’s true in the African-American community, for example. And if you asked people, ‘should gay and lesbian people have the same rights to transfer property, and visit hospitals, and et cetera,’ they would say, ‘absolutely.’ And then if you talk about, ‘should they get married?’, then suddenly…”

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.”

I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage. “

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So Filthy @Filthy

“I am not a supporter of gay marriage as it has been thrown about, primarily just as a strategic issue. I think that marriage, in the minds of a lot of voters, has a religious connotation. I know that’s true in the African-American community, for example. And if you asked people, ‘should gay and lesbian people have the same rights to transfer property, and visit hospitals, and et cetera,’ they would say, ‘absolutely.’ And then if you talk about, ‘should they get married?’, then suddenly…”

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.”

I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage. “
Obama killed American woman and children by decree, so....pretty fucking far down the scale.

M

member 1013

So Filthy @Filthy

Filthy @Filthy is a pretty nonpartisan guy and not everything’s a political whataboutism contest.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
No you can definitely evaluate people individually without using other’s behaviour to justify theirs.
Not justifying anything
One person mentioned is getting called the devil for opinions over the radio.

The other was President and killed innocent people.

When the other passes I look forward to the same energy across the board.