General RIP Rush Limbaugh

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Funnily is a fake word.

sometimes the dictionary codifies rampant human stupidity, like when it states that "literally" can mean have two meanings which are completely opposite of each other. It's not true, it's just that people are so stupid the dictionary has to document it.
1614094131286.png

M

member 3289

I don't need to lie to get it.
You do and you did. You don't have a preexisting condition. Vaccination is not yet available to the general public in any U.S. state, county, or jurisdiction.

You'd still be bragging about jumping the line if I had never called you out on it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You do and you did. You don't have a preexisting condition. Vaccination is not yet available to the general public in any U.S. state, county, or jurisdiction.

You'd still be bragging about jumping the line if I had never called you out on it.
That's just not true, at all.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's the equivalent of people looting and stealing from civilians during wartime.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Solid defense.

Would you like to wait to speak to your lawyer?
lol
I get it, you're upset because you haven't been able to get it, that sucks, but that's no reason to be upset with me. I personally think that because of your career you should have been vaccinated already. I'll let you know how the second shot goes.