Sci/Tech RIP Sir Stephen Hawking

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
All of the work he's done in his life....his theories and such. I hope that with death, everything was answered. I'm not religious, but I can't believe we just go blank. There's got to be more. The answers to how this universe came to be and what not
Really quite upset.

He carried on with his theories till his last day, When I heard about his carer abusing him I wanted to rip her throat out I was so angry. One of the most intelligent people we will ever know and she's doing that to him. I had to go for a walk after reading about that.

I know I'm old and I'm not a Kardashian lover or anything like that which I'm sure's pretty boring, but the world lost someone very very special today. And I'm really sad about it.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm really happy to have lived in a life when he existed. He has inspired so many people to challenge what they were told to believe as children.

Absolute gem.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I’ve given up being sad now, his life is something to be celebrated. He was so wonderful and I feel privileged to have shared this planet with him.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Oh my gosh, I have something in my eye:

Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up
- Dr Stephen Hawking

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
He was given just years to live at the age of 22 after his diagnosis.

He lived for another 54 years and with limited mobility, became on of the most famous scientists ever whilst inspiring millions.

The kid did good.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I feel like a bit of a dolt for not knowing how involved he was with CERN. Of course I should have known being it's so interesting and how interesting he was.

Damn.