NSFW Risks of banging married woman

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In my defense, I'd tried that move 4 times previously and was successful

I remember my former mistress inviting me to their house.

My reaction was that she was free to come and visit me if that was what she wanted but there was no way I was going to go into his house and his bed. She couldn't understand my reservations.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

My reaction was that she was free to come and visit me if that was what she wanted but there was no way I was going to go into his house and his bed. She couldn't understand my reservations.
How very Noble of you

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

The thing about living the lifestyle of sleeping with the spouses of others is that eventually karma takes care of it.

Most people however turn their lives around before it comes and can avoid it.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I would have just landed on my hard-on and used it like a pogo stick to bounce back up. But that's just me. To each their own.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

Wait, she is former now or .... Is it one of the married woman u have been with.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jokes on you I don’t have a wife and if I did she would be hideous inside and out and you wouldn’t even want to bang her
Ahhh....the old "reverse psychology" act.

OK, I won't bang her ;) ;)

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
The thing about living the lifestyle of sleeping with the spouses of others is that eventually karma takes care of it.

Most people however turn their lives around before it comes and can avoid it.
The west mentality is big on on redemption but I would bet good money that most cheating never get caught.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The west mentality is big on on redemption but I would bet good money that most cheating never get caught.
I'd like to think that people turn their own lives around. Maybe they don't get caught but more along the lines catch themselves.