General Rittenhouse trial

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Grandfather
If you ever want to get in touch with your roots I'd happily host you here in Texas and We can shoot too many guns, blow up some tannerite, Cook a brisket, and drink too much Texas beer.

Despite the fact that I think Rittenhouse and his adversaries are all just the same clump of idiots living out freedom fighter fantasies until their own demise, I'm not against guns at all. Not even the scary black rifles which I own several.

RhinoNite

Literally
Jan 27, 2020
If you ever want to get in touch with your roots I'd happily host you here in Texas and We can shoot too many guns, blow up some tannerite, Cook a brisket, and drink too much Texas beer.

Despite the fact that I think Rittenhouse and his adversaries are all just the same clump of idiots living out freedom fighter fantasies until their own demise, I'm not against guns at all. Not even the scary black rifles which I own several.
Oddley enough a Calgary policeman friend of mine gave me 11 lbs of tannerite last summer cause he really didn't know what it was... and he hunts.

I don't disagree with your sentiment, or at lest I didn't until one side turned against your country during the Obama years.... Which turns my own country in the same direction.....

pS.. my family is in the Henrietta area and I recall my late grandfather telling stories of picking cotten in the fields and have never even seeing a black man. No idea where that came from I'm just recalling stories.

Last edited:

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
nope. just a sneaky edit like it never even happened
seems it was amateur hour but even so. On a sensitive story like that you don’t want the fucking work experience writing the headlines.

I'm satisfied it was human error and not some mind control experiment though.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
seems it was amateur hour but even so. On a sensitive story like that you don’t want the fucking work experience writing the headlines.

I'm satisfied it was human error and not some mind control experiment though.
Nah they lied to create a racial divide

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Nah they lied to create a racial divide

Tbf to the i its pretty straight. I wouldn't call it particularly left wing either. Over here it's regarded as Liberal. But that term means something different in the UK. We have 4 main parties. Labour. You'd call Liberal. Conservative. You'd call Conservative. Snp. Scottish nationalists and Liberal Democrats. The I is like them. Not really sure what they stand for tbh. But they are like a mixture of Conservative and Labour. Despite the name they aren't really Liberal in your sense. And the I was created in their image. Their first editor was Rosie something who was a big deal in the lib dems.

I know you will disagree and think it's a media plan to give you bad aids and gay covid but I suspect/know it was just a fuck up by an idiot.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Tbf to the i its pretty straight. I wouldn't call it particularly left wing either. Over here it's regarded as Liberal. But that term means something different in the UK. We have 4 main parties. Labour. You'd call Liberal. Conservative. You'd call Conservative. Snp. Scottish nationalists and Liberal Democrats. The I is like them. Not really sure what they stand for tbh. But they are like a mixture of Conservative and Labour. Despite the name they aren't really Liberal in your sense. And the I was created in their image. Their first editor was Rosie something who was a big deal in the lib dems.

I know you will disagree and think it's a media plan to give you bad aids and gay covid but I suspect/know it was just a fuck up by an idiot.
you have no idea if it was a fuck up by an idiot or not . that is wishful thinking on your part .its not a misspelled word .they included a word in their article that painted a completely different picture than the actual facts of the case

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
you have no idea if it was a fuck up by an idiot or not . that is wishful thinking on your part .its not a misspelled word .they included a word in their article that painted a completely different picture than the actual facts of the case

One person did. Tired at the end of their shift and had black lives matter on the brain. Made an error that was seemingly rectified within minutes.

We don't really care as much as you'd think about your race problem. We should. It's horrendous but it doesn't sell papers so whatever. It was a typo not a global movement against the right by a pretty much insignificant website.

But we know the right are very, very sensitive snowflakes when it comes to mistakes that prove the media are out to get them.

Hey ho.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
One person did. Tired at the end of their shift and had black lives matter on the brain. Made an error that was seemingly rectified within minute
Would you extend this same courtesy if Tucker Carlson posted something that was false?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Would you extend this same courtesy if Tucker Carlson posted something that was false?
Kind sir. I refer you to his court case where his actual defence was no sane person would ever believe the shit I spout.

Its purely entertainment and not factual. The judge agreed that only retards would take him as a serious news source and threw the case out.

He knows that only the gullible, infirm, easily led, elderly and brain deficient take him seriously.

That was an actual legal ruling.

Not the best example J.