Rizin announces heavyweight tournament bracket

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The Rizin Fighting Federation heavyweight tournament is set, as the promotion announced Monday the bracket and a reserve bout in a press conference in Tokyo.

Taking place at the Saitama Super Arena, the eight-man grand prix will feature Satoshi Ishii vs. Jiri Prochazka, Teodoras Aukstolos vs. Bruno Cappelozza, Goran Reljic vs. Vadim Nemkov, and Muhammed Lawal against a yet-to-be-announced opponent.

The event airs on Spike TV, and also features the return of Kazushi Sakuraba in a catchweight bout versus Shinya Aoki, and lightweight prospect Kron Gracie against Erson Yamamoto.

LINK: Rizin announces heavyweight tournament bracket - MMA Fighting

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Holy shit is that the Goran Reljik that was a MW in the ufc? If so he was a savage and also saved ppls lives who were drowning after crashing into a big body of water near his home..the hardass broke fkn window out with his hands while it was submerged, Yea he's a savage period.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
But why post this? Are people actually interested? Maybe I'm too busy. I barely make time for Bellator, let alone this travesty.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
But why post this? Are people actually interested? Maybe I'm too busy. I barely make time for Bellator, let alone this travesty.
We try to post news about all orgs here my man. We understand the UFC is the biggest but there are people here that are interested in other promotions ;)