Rizin champion Jiri Prochazka signs with ufc

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So there was Tofiq Musayev rumors as well a week or so ago.
Is Rizin just opening the doors?
No clauses?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
looks like a good time for rizin to schedule a lhw grand prix

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So there was Tofiq Musayev rumors as well a week or so ago.
Is Rizin just opening the doors?
No clauses?
who knows . their communications with the north american fans are terrible and the mma media almost never pays any attention to any mma other than ufc or bellator . this was the first post for sakikabara since NYE and the rizin official account hasnt posted since then either

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Reyes is the only 205er that is big enough and has good enough boxing to put jon away and that's a stretch.
well I still feel Walker has a chance just because he's huge, explosive as fuck and has varied knockouts, but he's probably 2-3 good wins away from even being in the conversation after that nightmare against Borey Canderson. Thiago Santos too ofc, many feel he won their first fight.

Any 205er could knock him out really, they are massive human beings and there aren't many fat ones like up at HW. Jones has a great chin though no doubt, some of the shots he took from Glover Teixeira were ridiculous and he barely blinked, just kept pressuring him back to the cage. Bader would've been KO'd 7 times over eating those shots :D

Imagine if Beastin 25/8 gets his opportunity and stops him, would be crazier than Bisping knocking out Rockhold IMO. Even a deserved decision would be huge. Not expecting Blachowicz or Oezdemir to have anything for him.

T

The Big Guy

This is great news. 205 needs all the help it can get I just hope usada gives him the same courtesy as rizin

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
well I still feel Walker has a chance just because he's huge, explosive as fuck and has varied knockouts, but he's probably 2-3 good wins away from even being in the conversation after that nightmare against Borey Canderson. Thiago Santos too ofc, many feel he won their first fight.

Any 205er could knock him out really, they are massive human beings and there aren't many fat ones like up at HW. Jones has a great chin though no doubt, some of the shots he took from Glover Teixeira were ridiculous and he barely blinked, just kept pressuring him back to the cage. Bader would've been KO'd 7 times over eating those shots :D

Imagine if Beastin 25/8 gets his opportunity and stops him, would be crazier than Bisping knocking out Rockhold IMO. Even a deserved decision would be huge. Not expecting Blachowicz or Oezdemir to have anything for him.
I forgot about anderson..if his own chin wasn't shot he'd have an even better shot.. Can 205ers knock him out? Sure.. but will they? More than likely no

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Jack Slack is a pen name of an anonymous English freelance writer, analyst and amateur historian of combat sport; most notable as a mixed martial arts striking analyst, writing detailed, analytical breakdowns of fighters, fighting techniques and strategies, using videos, photos and animated GIFs

I'm presuming Jack wrote his own wikipedia bio, nothing detailed about calling someone a Jabroni.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jack Slack is a pen name of an anonymous English freelance writer, analyst and amateur historian of combat sport; most notable as a mixed martial arts striking analyst, writing detailed, analytical breakdowns of fighters, fighting techniques and strategies, using videos, photos and animated GIFs

I'm presuming Jack wrote his own wikipedia bio, nothing detailed about calling someone a Jabroni.
His real name is probably Jake Slaggit.