General Road rager gets smoked in Indiana

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Homeslice

DROPPING DEUCES IN RAMBO'S MOUTH
Dec 16, 2023
guy had a gun and was banging on his car door it appeared

Oh SHIT, he had a gun? My bad, I didn't know what he was holding. Totally different story. What a fuking dumbass lol. The whole Matt Serra thing.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh SHIT, he had a gun? My bad, I didn't know what he was holding. Totally different story. What a fuking dumbass lol. The whole Matt Serra thing.
Road raging is a bad deal, even without guns.

Never know who or what or when

Thuglife13

✝🫅🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Dude is a fucking retard coming in hot like that. He recently got married too. Left his wife a widow...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
People are morons this is Darwinism did he not think the other dude wouldn't be armed in a gun friendly state like indiana iirc indiana is a constitutional carry state no ccw needed.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Everybody packin' a heater :)
Its a constitutional carry state probably one of the easiest states to get a gun or SEVERAL GUNS in and this moron brandished a firearm. Hopefully folks see this a deterrent toward road rage but folks are idiots and I predict they wont learn from this mistake.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Pro-Tip: 99% of us driving a truck in the state of Indiana are carrying. Stay in your car & live to fight another day
100%
My truck has 2 glove boxes. The upper one has my pistol. Thankfully I've never needed it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Its a constitutional carry state probably one of the easiest states to get a gun or SEVERAL GUNS in and this moron brandished a firearm. Hopefully folks see this a deterrent toward road rage but folks are idiots and I predict they wont learn from this mistake.
I was so pissed. I paid $75 for a lifetime conceal carry permit & two weeks later they passed the constitutional carry law.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
That was a homicide. Shooter should go to jail.
This could have easily been a story of the road rage guy emptying a magazine into the guy who defended himself. he had the right to fire his pistol while road rage guy was walking to his truck. if anything the guy would defended himself had the right to shoot that guy the second he left his car menacing him with the firearm he didn't even have to let him get that close.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
100%
My truck has 2 glove boxes. The upper one has my pistol. Thankfully I've never needed it.
I don't even mess with these new trucks that much because they are so ridiculously expensive now I didn't even know about these dual glove boxes

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
D@@@@MNNNN!

That's about 3 shades of stupid to run up on someone even carrying a gun.

The shooter can easily say he saw the guy raise his gun hand before he shot him and it was self defence.

All that over being "embarrassed."

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
D@@@@MNNNN!

That's about 3 shades of stupid to run up on someone even carrying a gun.

The shooter can easily say he saw the guy raise his gun hand before he shot him and it was self defence.

All that over being "embarrassed."
But bring in the libtard Justice system and watch that defense disappear