VID Robert Whittaker Discusses USADA Loopholes, Talks Yoel Romero

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He has a beautiful hairline.....I am so jealous and I like this guy

T

The Big Guy

Was honestly waiting for someone to say something. I don't get how nobody is openly questioning how a guy can seemingly get better at 41 than he was at 40.
Hes the soldier of god you retard. Do you really think gods soldier would look like cody mckenzie

T

The Big Guy

ATT has a proven record of athletes with clean piss

Thiago Alves - Banned diuretic - 12/2006
Melvin Guillard - Cocaine - 04/2007
Bigfoot Silva - Boldenone - 07/2008
Thiago Silva - Falsified urine sample - 01/2011
Mo Lawal - Drostanolone - 01/2012
Thiago Silva - Marijuana - 11/2012
Brian Bowles - Elevated Testosterone (20:1 T/E ratio) - 05/2013
Bigfoot Silva - Elevated Testosterone - 12/2013
Mike King - Nandrolone - 08/2014
Hector Lombard - Desoxymethyltestosterone - 01/2015
Gleison Tibau - EPO - ~11-12/2015
Yoel Romero - CLEARED - 1/2016
Kimbo Slice - Nandrolone, elevated testosterone - 3/2016

And there's more

M

member 3289

I don't want to fighter bash or insult other users, but if you think Yoel Romero is 100% natty then you're probably a fucking retard.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I don't want to fighter bash or insult other users, but if you think Yoel Romero is 100% natty then you're probably a fucking retard.
I really think being called out by other fighters and being confronted about PED use would play a big part in getting it out of the sport.
I think as it stands PED is so rampant that clean fighters don’t often make a point of raising it as an issue because chances are teammates, and people they train with use them and they don’t want to offend or insult them.
When there are more clean fighters than dirty fighters, guys who don’t use will have less conflict with straight up calling out opponents for being juiced.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I really think being called out by other fighters and being confronted about PED use would play a big part in getting it out of the sport.
I think as it stands PED is so rampant that clean fighters don’t often make a point of raising it as an issue because chances are teammates, and people they train with use them and they don’t want to offend or insult them.
When there are more clean fighters than dirty fighters, guys who don’t use will have less conflict with straight up calling out opponents for being juiced.
beautiful avatar bro