VID Robin Black presents The Black Eye

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
great fight, I absolutely love Machida at Middleweight. And Rockhold has been super impressive lately.

I wish Vitor would have fought a couple of times, he's stuck in that title fight which keeps on getting pushed back. He could best those two imo.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks guys and thanks MMA Community for posting the breakdown.

Cheers guys!!!
Absolutely. Thank YOU for supporting our growing little community here. The retweets, stopping in to post, etc. We truly appreciate it, and promise to promote you as best as we can as well.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Robin - Who do you think wins if Rockhold meets Weidman? I see it happening in the near future, and I think it's going to be a great fight. Both have great reach. I give Luke the striking edge, and Chris the grappling/BJJ edge (although Luke is certainly no slouch). Both are tough as nails, and like to come forward.

Who ya got?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think if this fight happens Rockhold wins. Chris did great against AS who's known for waiting and looking for the counter while trying to bait guys in, similar plan Machida has but different approach. Chris beat both guys but in the 4th against Lyoto we saw him get pressured and lose that round. As Robin Black @Robin Black broke down Luke has a very pressuring style and I think he'll blast through Chris with some strikes causing big damage. I give Chris better wrestling so he might be able to defend the TD but if it goes to the mat Luke will do all the offense and Chris will probably do nothing but defend in an effort to neutralize. I think Chris can do a better job of slowing the pace and drag it into Championship rounds but Luke has more ways to win/finish.