VID Robin Black reps TMMAC on his show 5 Rounds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Oh shit......I'm so numb skulled I'm trying to figure out where he says it......yes, I figured it out

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
Did he get that shirt printed himself or do you have a load hanging round?

As a confirmed T shirt addict I want that in my collection.

Who have I got to fuck around these ways to get one?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Did he get that shirt printed himself or do you have a load hanging round?

As a confirmed T shirt addict I want that in my collection.

Who have I got to fuck around these ways to get one?
We had a few left over from a run we made for International Fight Week & UFC 189, where Birdwatcher went to Vegas promoted the site.

That said, we expect our apparel store to be launched by Christmas :)

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
We had a few left over from a run we made for International Fight Week & UFC 189, where Birdwatcher went to Vegas promoted the site.

That said, we expect our apparel store to be launched by Christmas :)
Hopefully you do giant 4ft stickers that tear when you peel them, ya know to spread the love.

On a serious note birdwatchers blue one was nice in his RV thread and I think a lime green one would be nice too

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hopefully you do giant 4ft stickers that tear when you peel them, ya know to spread the love.

On a serious note birdwatchers blue one was nice in his RV thread and I think a lime green one would be nice too
I think stickers will be a part of the portfolio ;)

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
fuck yea guys ! iv been lurking here for a lil bit an its a nice forum so congrats. Also how cool is Robin ? great guy
Fuck yeah dude you have dipped your toe now get the fuck in here, beer is warm and the pussy is dry but some solid people's comment on these forums.

Robin is a great dude and brings the passion, he even drops by now and then, wish it was more as he has a great perspective on things.