Rochold starts shit with Bisping on twitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Dealt with.....then sign the contract
You know how I'm fixed here.

Scares me to death Mike having that fight as his last. Rockhold being San Jose of past times means really bugger all in comparison.

I don't want an easy last fight for Mike but screw that, Luke's got far more to prove.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You know how I'm fixed here.

Scares me to death Mike having that fight as his last. Rockhold being San Jose of past times means really bugger all in comparison.

I don't want an easy last fight for Mike but screw that, Luke's got far more to prove.
Luke wants to focus and deliver those body kicks which bisping will not like and will open up that head kick again

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fuck it. Know what? I will actually put money down on Bisping having this if it came to fruition.

I couldn't believe our luck when he took that belt off of him. If he remembers which way to circle, and Luke doesn'ttrain at all, it's ours.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fuck it. Know what? I will actually put money down on Bisping having this if it came to fruition.

I couldn't believe our luck when he took that belt off of him. If he remembers which way to circle, and Luke doesn'ttrain at all, it's ours.
No chance......he made one stupid mistake.....he’s gonna come in trained and prepared

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Luke is still on Bambi legs after Mike beat the absolute shit out of him in the last bout