General Rock band leader pisses in fan’s face during concert

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

A rock band's lead singer got a little too hardcore during a live show -- pulling down her pants and taking a major leak on a dude's face ... who seemed to be all about it.

This wild incident went down Thursday night during the Welcome to Rockville festival at the Daytona International Speedway -- where Brass Against performed to a ton of fanfare ... and eventually, to a ton of grossed-out spectators who witnessed this unsanitary scene.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
1636846438089.jpeg

Frontwoman Sophia Urista was rocking out during their set -- and performing a cover Rage Against the Machine's "Wake Up" -- when she and the band apparently invited a guy in the front row to come on up and receive a golden shower ... to which he happily obliged.

Unclear exactly if he knew what he was in for -- but he seemed more than willing to lie down on stage (with a can mounted to his forehead) and let Urista do her thing.

1636846475859.jpeg

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
That thing, as it turned out, was to wiz all over his head and body ... and it was captured in graphic detail from folks who were no more than 15 or 20 feet away. She unbuttoned her pants, pulled down her panties and then got into a squat position and hovered.

Soon, the live stream started ... and she let it rip for a good 10 seconds or so. The downpour of urine absolutely buried the man's face -- and he even spits some out which came shooting up looking like a spray of water. Yeah, it's freaking gnarly ... and gross as hell.

1636846542109.jpeg

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
You can go find the video for yourself online -- we can't really post it here because, well ... it's just a little too vile to depict in full. But, trust when we say -- it's quite a sight.

Brass Against has since apologized for the stunt -- on behalf of Urista too, it seems -- taking to Twitter to write, "We had a great time last night at Welcome to Rockville," Brass Against tweeted. "Sophia got carried away. That's not something the rest of us expected, and it's not something you’ll see again at our shows. Thanks for bringing it last night, Daytona."

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd have stuck my finger in her butt and gave her a dirty Sanchez.

Then she would revert to type and claim victim.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Was it a German place with legit bratwurst?
Fuck knows. It was some place I walked past and said shall we go in here. They brew they own beer. And sell chicken they stick a can of beer up it's arse. It was good food. The server was some 12 year old pixie non binary lesbo who I kept tricking.

After I finished my food there was some taters left and I had half a pint of beer. I went out for a woodbine and when I came back all my stuff was gone and she was settling some other fuckers into my seats!

I asked her if it's free because I haven't left yet, finished me food and drinks or paid!

Then when they unfucked it and I actually left I got the bill and I told her the manager said it was gonna be free because of the earlier confusion, so she went and check with her.

Another server (who was bang tidy and wanted my sting) was quite humoured by my messing about with the new gal and was keeping a watchful eye to make sure I didn't actually just run off without paying my bill

Attachments

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
He must’ve bought a VIPee ticket!

Also Wtf she pees on him then calls security? Jesus Christ seems like a great girl

Last edited:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He must’ve bought a VIPee ticket!

Also Wtf she pees on him then calls security? Jesus Christ seems like a great girl
That's what I mean. If he had stuck two fingers up her arse I bet she would have called the coppers and tried to sue him.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
That was like a police horse pissing on your face.

Could have taken his eye out.