Rockhold medically suspended with broken jaw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

A former UFC champion could be out for quite a while with a broken jaw -- and UFC president Dana White is urging him to think about retirement.

Luke Rockhold suffered a broken jaw in a second-round knockout loss to Jan Blachowicz at UFC 239 on Saturday night, according to a document released by the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) on Monday. The document states that Rockhold is currently medically suspended six months -- until Jan. 3, 2020 -- unless cleared by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, due to a "left mandible fracture."

Rockhold medically suspended with broken jaw

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Six months without listening to him talk about how great he is? I'm good with that.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Just appreciate the love for him in this thread

Love every one of you friendly cunts

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
My husband asked me who was going to win that night and started reading off the fight card. I told him I was pretty sure Blachowicz would beat Rockhold. Had no idea he actually put down $50 bucks on it. I never bet that much, because me betting is basically like a curse on the fighter. He said afterwards "you're fine when you go with your instincts and don't overthink it".

Anyway, I'm sorry Luke has to go through this trauma - injuries like that can be life-changing and no fun.